problem

Help Support Steer Planet:

BCCC

Ummm don't know what the reason of making this an actual post is but since it is here.... Your spelling gets old really quick, go and read your previous posts, most of them you cant even tell what your saying because the spelling is wrong or there are a few words missing.....just saying <cowboy>

dori36

angusboy1 said:
ok i done had a enough of it if yall got a problem with me take it with me dont talk about it behind my back if you aint brave enough to tell me about it then dont say anything about my back can yall understand that

How can you tell on a bullletin board that is made up of written comments that anyone's "talking behind your back"?

ShowmanQ

angusboy1 said:
ok i done had a enough of it if yall got a problem with me take it with me dont talk about it behind my back if you aint brave enough to tell me about it then dont say anything about my back can yall understand that

Maybe I am outside of a circle I don't want to be inside of in the first place, but if I may ask...what is this all about?

knabe

angusboy1 said:

ok, i'll be up front. 

there isn't a horse low enough for some to not get their feelings hurt falling off.

garett

Its not too hard. Just use the spell check button and try and put some PUNCTUATION in occasionally. That will help a lot and make your posts easier to read.

showstick09

Nobody has been talking about you behind your back. You yourself started all the commotion in the "Just Curious" post. If you had a problem with her asking of ages in the first place then you should of never replied. Anyways, I believe you owe some people on this board an apology for the way you acted. You are 15 years old, I'm sure your parents have taught you better than this.

Bawndoh

I didn't think it was possible, but I think you are the first person on the board whom I have rolled my eyes at.  There are plenty of people on here who are the same age as you...who can write complete sentences.  Well, sometimes none of us write complete sentences, but they do make sense.  Just put a bit of punctuation and thought into what you are typing.  Also, like everyone else asked....who is on your back?

txshowlamb

Ok Angus take a chill pill and relax it sounds like to me your starting this on your own and picking a fight. You need to respect those who respect you which IS EVERYONE ON HERE. We all respect and help each other so whats the point of this point I dont know but relax and dont disrespect others. I mean come on there are people older than you that do know more than you and more experienced respect your elders as they will respect you.
thanks txshowlamb

GLZ

I had no problem telling you I had a problem with you. 

May I again suggest, simply calming down and use the board to gain information and knowledge like it is meant to be.  Please don't turn this message board into one that people do not want to come to.

txshowlamb

Everyone just calm down I think we are getting off of what this forum is made for lets not argue but learn from each other and learn from those mistakes sorry if I said anything off hand that may have been offensive.

angusboy1

hey y'all I'm just going to go on and leave this forum i done got something started so I'm just going to move on maybe some other day ill start up another  name and join y'all again but i think its best if i just leave this forum

Rustynail

There are alot of really nice people on here with alot of experience to share.  I don't think many will hold a grudge for one or two stupid posts.  If that was the case I would have lost  my log on privleges along time ago.  However that is was this post is.  It's stupid and immature.  I was 15 once and full of P and vinegar too. I got exactly what every young man needs once in awhile, a boot in the backside.  It is really great to have so many young people involved here.   It shows real promise for the future of the cattle industry.   I don't think poorly of you for letting your mouth runaway with you, but I would if you slink off like you are being picked on, when you have the oppertunity to be a productive member of the best cattle forum I have found.   Also I can't spell for crap either but I spell check.  (most of the time)

angusboy1

OK listen everyone I'm sorry OK i wish you could forgive me. like rustynail said I'm a teenager and i let my mouth get ahead of me. before i asked you know could y'all maybe stop not picking at me but be so I'm not good with words hopefully y'all can understand what I'm trying to say .but I'm sorry i really don't want to leave this board and ,i admit i got a little bit of a problem biting my tongue if i think someone is putting me down I'm going to say something about it which i shouldn't have done it this way but like i said I'm sorry.

oakbar

Angusboy its time to step up like a man, say you're sorry, and then get back to listening to what people want to share with you in this group. 
Unfortunately, you won't get a second chance to make a good first impression so you'll probably have to work a little harder at gaining people's trust back.    The first time I read one of your posts on here I thought "here's a good young man who's really interested in cattle" and I thought you'd really get a lot out of just sharing ideas with people.    From the second post on though, it seems like your trying to pick a fight every time you post something.  IMHO, life is just to short to spend much of it dealing with people with that kind of attitude.

I'll give you  a second chance, as will everyone else who's talked with you on this board,  but I think its time you put away the attitude and temper and treat people like you want them to treat you.  Stick with us and I think you'll find everyone is pulling for you!!

Now, enough of my opinions and your attitude---Let's talk cattle, not emotions!!

GLZ

Great post Oakbar.

Angusboy

It is relatively obvious you aren't going to be able to walk away from steer planet.  You are addicted just like everyone else.

There is noone on this board that wants to see you leave, including myself.  As Oakbar put it so well, put away the attitude and temper and treat people like you want them to treat you.  It is a great rule for message boards, and life in general for that matter.

knabe

it's pretty much a given that everyone has improved their communication skills since joining internet chat sites.  pretty much the only way to improve anything is to tack towards weakness and improve it.  rarely will serendipity enter the fray, and when it does, too much credit is usually given and taken.