Problems at NAILE?

Help Support Steer Planet:

Ohio1

Something about they didn't own him 150 days prior to show

goodnight

bruiser said:
Heard something about Grand steer not meeting rule requirements? Anybody else hear that?

The protest is on the homepage in redacted form. Did the family in question have similar allegations lodged against them at their state fair recently?

OLD WORLD SHORTIE

NAILE-Protest-Letter.png

ZNT

corn n cows said:
so what is the consquence if guilty?

I think it's kind of a conservation type approach.  It's a catch and release, that way they can be caught again another day.  (lol) (clapping)

In all seriousness, I don't know what the exact penalty, but would guess they would not receiving the sale money, and probably barred from showing at the NAILE again.

MX7

I would not want to be the original poster of this bogus protest! There wasn"t even a protest @ NAILE! I think there is alot of jeolous people in this deal if they don"t win. I give Blake alot of credit for doing a great job at this show. This show so full of politics it was unreal. IMO Kroupas best steer didn"t win. That Bojo was a good SOB. He wasn"t as massive as the Walks Alone.
Kroupas should have had Grand & Reserve hands down. You can ask anyone that was there. Maybe politics did play the part?  At least the Kroupa sisters were blowing out there own steers. They do a great job at getting cattle ready for a show. There isn't anyone better in the country that knows cattle better than Greg. If you don't think so, grow some nuts & ask him.