Prospect Steers & Heifer Selling at the Canadian Agribition

Help Support Steer Planet:

shortyisqueen

We have two steers and one heifer selling at the Canadian Western Agribition Prospect Show and Sale on November 25, 2008 in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. They are half or three quarter siblings to last years Reserve Champion Steer at the same show. Please visit our website for more information at www.luckyspringsfarms.com or feel free to send me a PM.

Attachments

• panda-profile.jpg
    panda-profile.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 345
  • houdini-front.jpg
    houdini-front.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 343
  • houdini-profile.jpg
    houdini-profile.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 345
  • houdini-rear.jpg
    houdini-rear.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 343
  • blue-heifer-profile.jpg
    blue-heifer-profile.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 336

showsteerdlux

Boy thats a nice set of calves. I really like the black and white calf in the middle. Real nice calf imo. Good luck on the sale.

shortyjock89

Shortyisqueen- If you just want to make a serious navigational error and end up in Hoopeston, IL with those calves, I'd be glad to take them off your hands...great set!

shortyisqueen

Thanks everyone for the great comments! It is always nice to hear such a positive response.

All three calves are the same breeding. They are sired by Daines Thriller 111F (Purebred Black Maine) and out of Hereford/Shorthorn cows sired by KMS Maverick 30B 17L (the heifers dam) and KMS Grandmaster QM 44N (both steers' dams). The nice thing about this breeding is that the heifer is TH and PHA free by parentage and she is a bit of an outcross so she will work really well with any of today's popular club bloodlines.