Proud Jazz Steer

Help Support Steer Planet:

marsh

Proud Jazz steer for sale in Southcentral Indiana. Very gentle and ready to go.  Broke to lead, broke to showstick, and a real pleasure to work with.  Great depth, long neck, good bone and good lower quarter.  Calf has really started to come since weaning 3 weeks ago and looks better every day.  Dam is a Centurion daughter out of Snowflower donor of Diamond M.  Please PM for price or information or call me at 812-521-7776.

Attachments

• IMG_4036s.JPG
    IMG_4036s.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 81

marsh

I wanted to add a rear photo of this steer.  The side profile of him makes him appear a bigger than what he is.  The picture was snapped at an up angle.  This steer is "chubby" in person and many have liked him a lot that were not looking for a Shorthorn steer.  The hip and quarter are there to go along with the depth, bone, and long neck.  Please PM or call me at 812-521-7776.  Calf is available for viewing any time this weekend.  Please call in advance.  Located in South Central Indiana close to I-65.

Attachments

• IMG_4045s.JPG
    IMG_4045s.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 52

marsh

PM sent.  Calf is really coming and I hope to update the picture soon.  People who have seen him say he is much better than his picture so I need a better picture or he needs to be seen in person.  Worth a trip to see him if looking for a Shorthorn that will compete at a high level.  Call me at 812-521-7776 if you would like to see.