Proven Angus Herd Bull

Help Support Steer Planet:

bluffcountrycattle

Here is your chance to own a proven herd bull!  We are offering RTM Top Shelf, our 3 year old registered angus herd bull for sale.  We are selling 2/3 interest and full possession.  He is currently out at Genex in Mitchell, SD getting a semen bank froze at this time.  We used him for 5 weeks on our small herd of cows prior to taking him out.  His first 2 calf crops have not disappointed us one bit, and his third are on their way for 2011!  He is a calving ease son of TC Grid Topper, and has been used on heifers.  He will stamp his offspring with super structure, a cool look, and good performance.  His dam is a beautiful 8180 X 6807 daughter at RTM Cattle Co.  He normally would not be for sale, but we are keeping all 10 of his yearling daughters to put back in our herd, and just need to find a good home for him.  Give me a call for any additional information, and we would be glad to work with the new owners with possible delivery options.  He is an AI caliber herd sire at real world everyday prices!!  Thanks much... Mark 507-273-7205

PS  2 sons pictured below, and there are some daughters pictured on our website!

Attachments

• RTMTopShelfWebB.jpg
    RTMTopShelfWebB.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 50
  • TSped2010.gif
    TSped2010.gif
    27.6 KB · Views: 60
  • TopGunWeb2.jpg
    TopGunWeb2.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 39
  • 907web.jpg
    907web.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 40

bluffcountrycattle

Thanks again everyone for your interest!  I have sent PM's out, so feel free to contact me for more info.  Have a great day!  ;D

rtmcc

Here is a picture we snapped today of Top Shelf's dam, RTM Peg N200.  Her grand dam came out of the Harmony Hills dispersal and was one of the all time high income earning cows for Mindemann farms in wisconsin.

Sure exciting to see how consistently Top Shelf stamped his calves for Mark.  On a variety of cows he bred more true than most of the Ai bulls I have seen.  His calves are cool to look at, super sound, hairy for Angus an perform.  He will make somebody a great herd sire as he has done for Bluff Country!
Ron
<cowboy>

Attachments

• DSC06884.JPG
    DSC06884.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 34

bluffcountrycattle

Thanks Ron for posting the picture of Top Shelf's dam...she is pretty impressive even at age 7!  I can see why Top Shelf stamps his calves as cool and consistent as he does!  Thanks again...

bluffcountrycattle

Just an FYI... our herd sire RTM Top Shelf is still for sale!!  He just finished up cleaning up cows, and we froze 360 straws of semen on him as well while he was out at Genex.  He's in the prime of his life and needs to go to a good home!  Reasonably priced at $2500, and we are located in south east MN.  Feel free to call me at 507-273-7205 if you'd like more info.  Additional pictures of his offspring are on our webpage at www.bluffcountrycattle.com  Thanks!

Latest posts