• spice 001.jpg
    spice 001.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 95
  • spice 002.jpg
    spice 002.jpg
    405.7 KB · Views: 59

SHORTH

Twin sister was bought by msweeney on here this summer
asking 900 dollars for her obo she is well worth that we just cant keep any more
may consider trading for a nice steer calf or a market heifer

Redangus01

I am interested in this heifer. I have a few questions for you though.
She is purebred but is she fully papered?
Have you had her tested or is she genetically free of the disease shorthorns sometimes get.
Where about are you located in Ohio? I am in Maryland and am trying to get an idea of travel expenses. If I was to purchase her would you consider meeting anywhere?
Does she sell halter broke to walk and does she have a show record to date?

You said she was a twin.. just want to be positive she was a twin to a female not a male.

Thanks feel free to email me at [email protected]

SHORTH

she is purebred and will sell papered her twin sister is already registered
you can look it up on the shorthorn assn website  mothers name is ff diamond lady
i have not had her or her mom tested i always use clean bulls so i dont have to worry about it
located near upper sandusky oh my email at home is down i will try and send you an email tommorrow
or call me at 419-217-3364

Redangus01

Is there anyway I could get a video. If it is by cell phone or email is fine just let me know if you need my number. I really would like to see how her gate falls into place and how she moves off her hind legs.
I am trying to not be a bother but the trip would take us roughly 8-9 hours depending on your exact address, so if we make the trip I want to be positive our trailer is coming home with a heifer!

SHORTH

i will try and take a video on my cell phone call me with your number and i will send it to you
thanks jason

SHORTH

make me a offer i would like to move her this week
thanks jason

MSweeney_199

Her twin I bought this summer is the calmest calf I have got. We had my 10year old cousin show her a couple of times and did very well. She is well worth it.

SHORTH

reduced price to 750 dollars this heifer is way better than that but i need to make room for steers this fall
she weighs 525 lbs so that is not much more than market price when feeders are bringing a dollar 30 or more
thanks jason

SHORTH

This heifer is looking better every day This is a great heifer for the price that will make a great cow Iam willing to trade her for a steer calf  of any age or a market heifer