pulling this ad

Help Support Steer Planet:

box6rranch

Great bull, great price 2,500.00.Dam's won numerous shows, bull's been shown several times and has PACE points. Sire lineage WHR Sonny, Dam's CF Trump. Easy keeper, great temperament and unbelievable leg hair. Thick and muscular.
We live on a small ranch and don't have the room for another bull pen. Please let me know if you'd like additional pictures or have any questions.
Thanks for your interest.
Patti

Attachments

• RR_Ricky_Bobby 125%.JPG
    RR_Ricky_Bobby 125%.JPG
    453 KB · Views: 207

box6rranch

Thanks, I appreciate that. We've been working on it for a while now. Had a heck of a time converting it from publisher to doc. Still having a hard time getting it to fit the page correctly. I was giving it a test run here before we try and do a mass e-mail.

box6rranch

I saw that :O) I like the flyer you did too. My daughter is actually the one who did it. She's working on a website for us too.

box6rranch

We are in Colorado, about 1 hour south of Denver. He weighed 75 pds at birth and he is TH and PHA free.
We would be willing to deliver or meet you depending on where you're located.
His registration number is 4130829 if you want to look him up.

shorthorns

I AM INTERESTED IN YOUR BULL...I HAVE A FRIEND THAT LIVES IN CIMMERON, CO. AND I WILL SEE IF HE CAN COME AN TAKE A LOOK AT HIM.HE HAULS THIS WAY (EASTERN OREGON) TO HIS RANCH NEAR HERE. i LOOKED HIS PEDIGREE UP AT A.S.A.
HE LOOKED GOOD IN HIS PICTURE.

MYT Farms

box6rranch said:
We are in Colorado, about 1 hour south of Denver. He weighed 75 pds at birth and he is TH and PHA free.

Unfortunately, I'm not looking for a SH bull, but I'm about 2 hours south of Denver in the zip code town of Peyton. Where do you live at? I might be attending some jackpot shows this year and I might run into you at one.

box6rranch

MYT Farms said:
box6rranch said:

Unfortunately, I'm not looking for a SH bull, but I'm about 2 hours south of Denver in the zip code town of Peyton. Where do you live at? I might be attending some jackpot shows this year and I might run into you at one.

We live off of Hwy 83 and County Line Rd. Just inside the Douglas County border. What jackpots do you typically go to? Do you think they will have the one in Pueblo this year?
Do you show at state fair? Do you know Rod Kerchal?

MYT Farms

box6rranch said:
MYT Farms said:
box6rranch said:

We live off of Hwy 83 and County Line Rd. Just inside the Douglas County border. What jackpots do you typically go to? Do you think they will have the one in Pueblo this year?
Do you show at state fair? Do you know Rod Kerchal?
Sorry, takes me a while to get around to responding to stuff. 83 and County Line? We've probably driven past you about 100 times this year alone.  :D Oh, I probly couldn't answer that question 'cause this'd be my first go at taking cattle jackpots, but I'd like to haul a heifer I've got to a couple, and maybe a steer or two. I do all my own clipping/fitting work and after 7 years of it, I'm kinda sorta getting halfway decent!  ;D Yup, I know Rod pretty well, actually. He attends the El Paso County open breeding show. I actually know Randy and his son Jesse a little better. We know a lot of folks that show. As for state, I'm debating. I might bring down a bred heifer, but that's just a speculation. However, it's fairly likely we'll go to state to do Ranch Horse Versatility this year. I aim on hitting FAR more shows in 2010. By then, I should have some baldie and a handful of clubby calves on the ground. Gonna take me a little time to get a real good show base goin'. This year there'll be some fine little Lim-Flex® calves on the ground. Happy to see what all the Lord has in store for me these upcoming years.

box6rranch

Douglas County always does a jackpot the 1st or 2nd weekend in June. It's not too bad. If you're up to it, we love going to Beef Expo in Greeley over Memorial Day. Great show, pretty competitive.
So you show in El Paso county? I know they were debating if they were even going to have a 4-H extension office there anymore. We thought they had closed it down but my husband said it's still going.
We adore Rod. He's been doing our hoof trimming for years now. I think he's going to put on a clipping and fitting clinic at D.C. fairgrounds May 9th for us. His boys are really nice too. Loved when his granddaughter showed Margaret at state fair :O)
We have a couple of really clubby bulls if you are looking for semen. Our white bull has had some really cool calves. We'll lease him out for live cover too. Bull and calves are here if you ever want to come and see them.
Our daughter has this year and next to show then well be doing a club calf sale every fall.

MYT Farms

Very cool. I may try to make the Douglas County jackpot. I know I'll be hitting the local one the end of this month. Which reminds me; I need to start washing and clipping!  :D It's good to know that you have some semen. This year, I don't know if I will use SH for sure or not. I'd like to, though. We usually lease a bull to breed out black cows, and I'll mention to Dad that you'll lease out bulls. I will be at the Greeley Beef Expo, but mainly to just to the judging contest. I prolly won't be able to bring anything competitive enough to make it worth my while. I'll be sure to be looking for the Rawson's Box 6 Ranch sign!

box6rranch

We've bred our bull to black cows. We've gotten two really pretty blue roans and on Wednesday got a really deep dark red heifer with a white belly frosted behind and tail. If you are looking for a heifer bull he's definitely it, had like 8 to 1 in heifers.
Are you talking about El Paso's blow and go that they do during weigh in? I can't remember if they let other counties participate or not. You've got Cassidy Woodard in your county huh? She's some stiff conpetition!

box6rranch

We've sold our bull to someone who lives in our state.  Exciting to have him in our home state and see what wonderful calves we'll be having.
By the way, went to feed this morning and Ricky Bobby had made his way into the heifer pen. Looks like we will have a calf in 286 days  <party> <party> <party>

MYT Farms

box6rranch said:
We've bred our bull to black cows. We've gotten two really pretty blue roans and on Wednesday got a really deep dark red heifer with a white belly frosted behind and tail. If you are looking for a heifer bull he's definitely it, had like 8 to 1 in heifers.
Are you talking about El Paso's blow and go that they do during weigh in? I can't remember if they let other counties participate or not. You've got Cassidy Woodard in your county huh? She's some stiff conpetition!

Huh, I guess everyone knows the Woodards! Yep, they're stiff competition, but Rodger has helped me out in more ways than I could ever thank him for. Glad you got him sold! LOL, most people are upset when I bulls gets into the heifer pen, but that should be a real nice calf. BTW, do you have your semen at RMSS? If you do, that's just sweeten the deal as we're gonna head up that way here about May and pick up some Hereford semen.

box6rranch

Roger is a very nice guy.
Our bull bred today to a shorthorn plus heifer that's 1/2 registered angus and 1/2 pb shorthorn. She's blue roan so it will be interesting to see what we get.
Yes our semen is at RMSS. We have another shorthorn plus that really came out looking like a hereford. We are thinking about breding her to a registered hereford. Any suggestions? What are you picking up there?
We'll have straws here at the house too so you're always welcome to stop by since you know where we are :O)

MYT Farms

box6rranch said:
Roger is a very nice guy.
Our bull bred today to a shorthorn plus heifer that's 1/2 registered angus and 1/2 pb shorthorn. She's blue roan so it will be interesting to see what we get.
Yes our semen is at RMSS. We have another shorthorn plus that really came out looking like a hereford. We are thinking about breding her to a registered hereford. Any suggestions? What are you picking up there?
We'll have straws here at the house too so you're always welcome to stop by since you know where we are :O)

Well thank you for the offer!! If I do happen to pick up some SH semen this year, I'll look into your bull. I'm breeding to a bull of Coleman Herefords. Real nice bull, very complete. His name is CL 1 DOMINO 320N, but you'll have to talk to Ken Coleman about pricing. I think I've attached a picture so you can see what he's like. I expect him to produce some really nice, efficient, baldie calves.

Attachments

• IMG_1249.jpg
    IMG_1249.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 36

box6rranch

Here's about a two or three month old picture of the hereford looking shorthorn plus. What do you think? We thought since she already has the traits it might be cool to breed her hereford.

Attachments

• Tommy and calves 003.jpg
    Tommy and calves 003.jpg
    962.7 KB · Views: 41