Help Support Steer Planet:

KDSC

Here are some pictures of the puppys my dog just had ;D 6 males and 1 female :D

RandomPhotos025.jpg

RandomPhotos022.jpg

RandomPhotos023.jpg

RandomPhotos021.jpg

Cowboy

Are these straight Border Collie or are they crosses???

If they are straight and cowy -- we need to talk to you when the time comes to wean OK?? Keep that in mind, I really want to get back my good dog from years ago, this might be my chance if they are going to be good!!! Let me know -- nice pups -- mom is RED I see, fill me in!!!

Terry

renegade

Thats what my heelers look like when they are born - except a little less black. We only have one male left,they went quick. I like mom and the pups they are cute

KDSC

Sorry cowboy :'( ,but these pups are Australian Shepard x border collie. But the mom is a very good dog for working cattle up close, and the dad(border collie) is a very good dog for up close, and for going out to get cattle. They should be very cowy, except maybe the female pup, she seems to really like to sleep, but hey who knows she maybe the best one out of them ;D

KDSC

Well my pig finally farrowed, 2 days late, She had 7 pigs also ;D ;D. OK well she had 8 bit one was dead

KDSC

hampshire x yorkshire, all either blue butts, or white. I was hoping for a black one but o well :'(  Although she hasnt explelled the last of her after birth so there may be more of them ;D

KDSC

Oh yeah and the pups eyes are open, and starting to try to move around.  they are also starting to have a mini bark ;D

garybob

Does the Mom of your puppies "go to the head" too much, or just enough to ''turn 'em"? My experience with Aussies is they go to the nose too much. But, I was probably exposed to the worst examples of Australian Shepherds. Pretty dogs, usually.

How much you asking for the pups?

GB

KDSC

Yes the pigs will be show pigs, they are out of my sons grand champ hamp gilt.

The mom goes just enough to turn them, other wise my syco cows will run her ass over ;D ;D, With the puppys we only want 20$, not to bad if you ask me :'(