Purchased a new bull today.

Help Support Steer Planet:

mechanic

Just thought I would let everyone on hear know that HFS Ricky Bobby 604 ET is headed north into Canada. Hunt Farms has purchased Ricky Bobby at the Midwest sale today to add to our walking bull battery here in Ontario.

Attachments

• Ricky Bobby.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 254

jbw

That Scott Horton is a class act, good luck with the bull, I really like his Secretariat bull, and Wallstreet.

Doc

Congrats!! I had heard this afternoon he was going to Canada. In '07 the 3 bulls that were my pick at L'ville was the one that won it, Ricky Bobby & Stumpys' bull. He's definitely got the genetics to get it done.

CPL

He looks like a very nice bull! You should keep us updated once you get him home and everything. Do you know what lot 16 brought?

justintime

You got yourself a good bull Jim! He certainly is one of the best Rodeo sons to come along. He will work well for you I am sure.

shortyjock89

Dad was at the sale and really liked the bull, I told him he shoulda come home with him. Glad he's going to get to work on some good cows. 

mechanic

We are very exicted to have the oportunity to bring him here. We have been extremely pleased with the calves out of HVR Gold and i really think that by adding Ricky Boby to our Bull Battery is another step in rebuilding our cowherd here at Hunt Farms. Scott Horton is a top notch guy. We also purchased the Margie heifer from Scott for $1700.00. I felt she will make a nice addition to our female line up. We will keep everyone updated when we get him home.

Jim

OH Breeder

did they ever collect Ricky Bobby for public use? I really liked his genetics. very atypical for a Rodoe drive. Liked his depth of rib and overrall body. Or should I say, are you going to collect him? ;)

mechanic

OH Breeder: There is semen available through Scott. Give him a call and he can set you up. I agree he is atypical for a Rodeo Drive.

Jim