Purebred Shorthorn Heifers (Pictures)

Help Support Steer Planet:

ShowmanQ

These are our consignments to the Durban Cattle Co. Private Treaty Sale. These heifers and about a dozen other Shorthorn & crossbred heifers and steers will sell Sept. 10-11. visit www.durbancattle.com for more details this summer. Also, see the ads in Show Circuit and the PrimeTIME Handbook.
1) Tag 19 - ArSuLu Tonic x Kool
2) Tag 20 - Get Serious x Castlerock

Attachments

• tag_1.jpg
    tag_1.jpg
    435.6 KB · Views: 181
  • tag2.jpg
    tag2.jpg
    379.2 KB · Views: 170
J

JTM

Very nice heifers. Do you have the TH and PHA status on the Tonic heifer? I like that genetic breeding of Tonic and Kool, and she looks very nice.

ShowmanQ

Thank you for the compliments on the heifers. I am going to have them TH & PHA tested soon and will contact you with the results if you'd like.

sue

The photos are awesome ! Videos too or just pics??

Any Shorty steers in this sale?

ShowmanQ

Thanks Sue. We have not done video yet, only photos at this point. There are some very good shorthorn steers in the sale. I have attached photos of two of the steers, there are some more real good ones we have yet to picture. All of the cattle in the sale were raised by the Durbans, with the exception of the two heifers i have pictured above we have consigned. I can answer any questions on the entire offering.

Attachments

• Tag 6 Steer.jpg
    Tag 6 Steer.jpg
    693.7 KB · Views: 173

ShowmanQ

Don't know what the deal is with the color on this one. If you click on it and make it larger it straightens out. Not sure why the small image is showing up so saturated.

Attachments

• Tag 4 Steer small.jpg
    Tag 4 Steer small.jpg
    664.7 KB · Views: 197

smo

i have no clue what my personal message thing is doing but will you pm me all the info on the sale please thanks

oakbar

Nice looking calves!!  I like the Tonic bloodline.  We have a Tonic X Sonny bull and we really like the calves he has produced so far.

OH Breeder

ShowmanQ said:
Don't know what the deal is with the color on this one. If you click on it and make it larger it straightens out. Not sure why the small image is showing up so saturated.

the whole set looks great! Favorite is the white steer. Can't beat Double Vision for terminal cross.

ShowmanQ

Thanks to everyone for the kind comments. We would love nothing more than to have some of the steerplanet crew come to the sale and give the calves a walk through. Sept. 10-11. We will have a light meal available the evening of 9-11 and all bid will be due in by 6pm, we will then bid off the calves that have people preent and waiting first. So if you come, you are welcome to bring your trailer. Should be lots of fun!

ShowmanQ

[/quote]

the whole set looks great! Favorite is the white steer. Can't beat Double Vision for terminal cross.
[/quote]

This is one of the thickest purebred Shorthorn steers I have ever seen at this age and an added bonus is he is puppy dog gentle! Great for a youngster who wants to get serious!

Sassy2899

I have always wanted a Shorthorn heifer/steer.  I would go to the sale if it wasn't my last year of showing, because these calves are AWESOME!!! (thumbsup)

ShowmanQ

Thank you! The durbans have worked real hard over the years to assemble a cow herd capable of producing calves like these.