quality replacements...cheap

Help Support Steer Planet:

sf

We dont have any grasss so we are selling these cattle cheap. We have several females for sale. We have 2 half charolais half angus females for sale that are 11 months old and priced at $600 each which isnt much above market price, they are green and thin but have great geneitics. We have 3 black half maine half angus heifers for sale that were just weaned about 1 month ago. They are very high quality and will make great cows no matter how you breed them. They are priced at $1900 for the group of 3 or $750 for your choice. They are out of a bull we paid 12,500 for. We also have one cow for sale that is a maine/angus cross that is price at $750. You can buy the group of 6 for $3500 cash only. There are several other calves for sale that are show prospects priced to move. For more info you can call me at 210-415-7222.

sf

Yes I will make a shipping deal. I am near San Antonio.

AJ Cattle

can i have some pics of the cows thanks and iam located in california intrested

sf

I tried to send you some pictures but it didnt go thru. You can call me at 210-415-7222 or visit my website at www.schwabfarms.com

DFSC said:
I'm in Boerne, Texas and I'm interested. Could you please send me some pictures?

showstick09

sf said:
We dont have any grasss so we are selling these cattle cheap. We have several females for sale. We have 2 half charolais half angus females for sale that are 11 months old and priced at $600 each which isnt much above market price, they are green and thin but have great geneitics. We have 3 black half maine half angus heifers for sale that were just weaned about 1 month ago. They are very high quality and will make great cows no matter how you breed them. They are priced at $1900 for the group of 3 or $750 for your choice. They are out of a bull we paid 12,500 for. We also have one cow for sale that is a maine/angus cross that is price at $750. You can buy the group of 6 for $3500 cash only. There are several other calves for sale that are show prospects priced to move. For more info you can call me at 210-415-7222.

Do you still have any of these for sale?