Question about "WHR Sonny 8114" & "WHR Sonny Duece 3916"

Help Support Steer Planet:

Shorthorn_Junkie

I was wanting to know if there is much difference in the progeny of, "WHR Sonny 8114" & his full brother "WHR Sonny Duece 3916".

How do both of these full brothers compare?

Thanks,

SJ

shortdawg

I would have to say that the WHR Sonny has just a few more good ones on the ground than his brother Deuce. One of the best calves out of Deuce that I've seen was the SH Plus calf out at WHR last year. She brought about $ 16000.

OH Breeder

There are near the progeny on the ground of Sonny Duece as Sonny. I also think that Sonny's Duece was not marketed as heavy as his brother. I am pretty sold on Sonny. Last summer I saw Epic the other Sonny full brother in the flesh. He is pretty cool.

http://www.rlcattlecompany.com/sires.html

Shorthorn_Junkie

OH Breeder said:
There are near the progeny on the ground of Sonny Duece as Sonny. I also think that Sonny's Duece was not marketed as heavy as his brother. I am pretty sold on Sonny. Last summer I saw Epic the other Sonny full brother in the flesh. He is pretty cool.

http://www.rlcattlecompany.com/sires.html

Hi OH Breeder,

Is there a picture of "Epic" that is available online anywhere that you know of?

Kyle

Hey Oh Breeder,

Thanks for mentioning "Epic".  The calves that we have had are looking pretty promising.  I just wanted to say hey and let you know we are going to be getting a new picture of him this spring. 

Shorthorn_Junkie,

You can find his picture at PegWoodFarms.com.

j3cattleco

Hey I cruised all over your site looking for that pic of epic and couldn't find it!  I was wondering if you could help me a little!  I apologize for being a little slow.

Kyle

j3cattleco said:
Hey I cruised all over your site looking for that pic of epic and couldn't find it!  I was wondering if you could help me a little!  I apologize for being a little slow.
[/quote

Hey Cattleco,
      Sorry about that,  I just checked it out too and for some reason it's been taken off.  Should be fixed by tomorrow, let me know if this pic went through.  I'm not the best on the computer with this stuff.  Thanks]

Attachments

• CF_Epic_1.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 184

OH Breeder

Kyle said:
j3cattleco said:
[/quote

Hey Cattleco,
      Sorry about that,  I just checked it out too and for some reason it's been taken off.  Should be fixed by tomorrow, let me know if this pic went through.  I'm not the best on the computer with this stuff.  Thanks]

Your photo didn't load. Try again.  ;)
By the way, you are welcome. I really liked him when i saw him. He moves very well and is structurally sound. I think he is only going to get better with age. Let us know when you get a calf on the ground. have to shoot a picture or two.

Latest posts