questioning things

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

oakbar said:
Red needs all the karma she can get right now---take all of mine instead.   I'm a grumpy old guy that doesn't need it!!

Got you on the grumpy old part!!!!

Red

Dixie

Red,

I met you briefly at the Ohio Beef Expo this past year (being new to SP I didn't realize that you were THE Red). I enjoyed our conversation at the time and am looking forward to talking with you this coming year, now that I know who you are. While you were gone from the site, I still visited a number of times per day but it wasn't the same. You always seem to come up with interesting and sometimes off the wall threads, I for one love it! However I hope that we can all understand the time you need for yourself. Focus on your health and God, and everything will be well. You are truly blessed with many friends who keep you in their prayers daily from SP and you are one amazing lady!

Cattledog

red said:
one of our Pastors was out today to read the Bible & give me Communion. It's funny how that lifted my dark cloud. I think one of the things I've missed the most has been Church.

Red

For me Church is the best therapy out there.  I'm glad that the sky cleared up for you!

Show Dad

At times it is easy to forget that this is Steer Planet not the Red Planet (makes me think of home). You do better at taking care of us here when you are sleeping than what any of us could do when we are at peak performance. Even Woody does it better than we could. (Man the planet is going to the dogs).

I know how those PM's can get to a person. I took a little break for that reason. But the people here are top notch (yes, even Gidget). The trick, I guess, is not to let the one or two bad seeds seem to be a bigger problem than what they are.

Thank you! Now sleep tight and may God bless. :-*

Latest posts