Questions on the Feed Sup. Epic?

Help Support Steer Planet:

RSC

I have heard good things about using Epic, any testimonials would be great!  How many days until you see results?  Can you use it for breeding animals, bulls or heifers!  For the money is it as good as Shag?  I had good results with Shag this last Summer.

Thanks,

RSC

BCCC

I used it on a heifer and she bred back just fine, she had been on it for about 30 days before we bred her. When I started her on it she had zero hair(although she did have the genetics) and after about 15 days she started getting some hair back on and at 30 days it was good hair, and by 45 days her hair was SUPER thick! Look just like she had been in a cooler all summer. I liked it much better then shag.

MYT Farms

RSC said:
I have heard good things about using Epic, any testimonials would be great!  How many days until you see results?  Can you use it for breeding animals, bulls or heifers!  For the money is it as good as Shag?  I had good results with Shag this last Summer.

Thanks,

RSC
Perfect! I am researching both these products for use next year as well.

RSC

BCCC said:
I used it on a heifer and she bred back just fine, she had been on it for about 30 days before we bred her. When I started her on it she had zero hair(although she did have the genetics) and after about 15 days she started getting some hair back on and at 30 days it was good hair, and by 45 days her hair was SUPER thick! Look just like she had been in a cooler all summer. I liked it much better then shag.
Thanks.  I have a calf that doesn't necessarily have the genetics and needs hair, this time of the year should give us some any way so I thought this sure might help.

RSC