Quotes your vet just loves to hear:

Help Support Steer Planet:

stick

Quotes:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        The auctioneer said they were guaranteed open
she's tame, you can handle her yourself can't you?
you got a count on them, right?
the expiration date on the bottle said 6/09 so I gave him double
they're  bred to calving ease bulls
you mean I was supposed to take that stitch out?
wow, never seen a bull completely clear a Powder River panel before
when they bloat, do they blow up on the right side or the left?
the calf from her last c-section made it
did you bring  an extra bottle of whatever I just dropped along?
seems like I spend more holidays with you than with my family

OH Breeder

she doesn't kick....much

The vet we use brings student from vet school. I always try to warn them about kickers etc.This particular cow would kick forward , sideways and backwards all with quiet a bit of force.  well, the student that came was assisting with a c-section. I told them she was a kicker and about the time they went to do a spinal... right through the open hole in the squeeze chute, the hoof made connection with well....uncomfortable parts. Felt so bad for the poor kid.

vc

Well it started last week but I thought she would get better.

lightnin4

Vet -- "do you have the cow caught?"
Owner -- "Yes"

What the vet meant -- Is the cow in a pen with a squeeze chute?
What the owner meant -- I got her out of the 100 acre pasture.  She's in a 5 acre lot now.

Doc

(at 11 pm) She's been trying to have it for about 6 or 7 hours, I'm afraid if you don't hurry up & get here , we may lose the calf.

I sure haven't seen him do that before. (as you pick yourself up off the ground)

Hey Doc, if you had a calf with these symptons, what would you give it & is it something I can buy down at TSC?

Doc, I'm fixing to get those cows up out of the back field. I never thought you would be on time.

Hey Doc, can you jump in the truck with me & go look at this cow in the pasture & tell me what's wrong with her?

stick

Say Doc, as long as your here...
man, as big as that calf is you'll never have to check her for a twin
boy that new grass sure loosens them up, want to borrow one of my shirts?

SouthWest

My friends, sister cousin's aunt who is realated to what's his name that knows the vet assistant a the small animal clinic once said to a feed a handful of baking soda with dash of tooth paste mix in a fair amount of laundry soap or it could have been dish soap along with super size cup of oil would get rid of his bloat problem.  I don't know understand how he can squirt my truck with sh*t thats 6 ft away. 

RidinHeifer

I found this dead calf out in the pasture-got no clue how long its been there...