RADIOACTIVE

Help Support Steer Planet:

Jill

We had 3 in 07, 1st 2 steers to sell and we still have the heifer, really nice calves.  They come big, ours were all 3 over 100 pounds, and they are a little straight in the hind leg.  He doesn't seem to be very consistant, some liked him some didn't.

Jill

Here are pictures of 1 steer and 1 heifer

Attachments

• SANY01221.jpg
    SANY01221.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 378
  • SANY01261.jpg
    SANY01261.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 375

red

very nice Jill but I'd sure hate to keep that top steer clean!!!!  8)

Red

shortdawg

Radioactive is out of a really good cow family. We will be showing a RA heifer this year. I saw him in Denver a couple of years ago and he was a tank. I'll attach the pic.

Attachments

• Vacation Pictures , etc 390.jpg
    Vacation Pictures , etc 390.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 687

steermaker

Saw him at the Ohio Beef Expo a couple years ago.  We were impressed, but didn't get to see him on the move.  How do you all think he might work on a Double Stuff daughter?

OH Breeder

I saw him when he was first at Beef Expo. Watched them walk him in the stall. He is very sound and up close and personal the real thing. Stout and sound. He wasn't all hair, there was substance underneath it all. I have not used him personally as I worry on PHC issue. I have few Double Stuff lines and have had all tested clean for TH now need to go back and test for PH. Have done a few but won't use anything that is of risk til I know for sure.

Jill

We used him before it came out that he was PHA, but we were flushing to a donor that was tested clean so we ended up ok, but if you have a possiblity of your cow being a carrier you will need to test before using him.

RMRW

Have seen him @ Interglobe in IL a couple weeks ago, and seen him many times the last couple years there... He is moderate, stout, alittle straight, could use somemore depth, and not quite as thick as I had expected, very nice fronted, (pretty) probably not for easy calving though...