RAINMAKER x HEATSEEKER HEIFER $1000 OBO (NEW PICS) SOLD!!!!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

feeder duck

This heifer is a Rainmaker out of a Heatseeker/Simmi cow. She is horned and has been very quiet so far. She is a March. Has been weaned 2 weeks and is green.

Priced at: $1000

We are located in Lafayette,IN

Jeff Cornell
www.showsteers.com/cornell

765-491-2336

Attachments

• rainmaker.jpg
    rainmaker.jpg
    438.9 KB · Views: 76

feeder duck

BOYS... the picture was taken one week after weaning she has changed. I will get a new photo. IF you think she is to cheap to be any good guess again.

WE SOLD TWO SUMMER BORN HEIFERS TO OKLAHOMA FOR UNDER $1000 each that have been Grand Overall, Res Overall, and Res. Champion Shorthorn Heifer at the Arkansas/Oklahoma State Fair. If you think she is priced to high feel free to shop around.

Thanks
Jeff

linnettejane

...i just saw this heifer saturday..............and if i had been in the market for a crossbred, she would have been on my trailer!!!  this is a great price for a really really nice heifer!  this pic was taken when she was first weaned...shes been on feed almost 30 days now and wow!   

Dale

Her structure and profile are just right.  If you have not done business with the Cornell family before, they treat you really well.  We have been 100% pleased with our purchase a year ago from Jeff and his dad.

mainecattlemother

If we did not have our lineup already for this coming years MN State Fair I sure would have looked for $1000.  As a matter of fact we are taking a Rainmaker x Sunseeker somewhat roan calf to MN Beef Expo this coming weekend and will be attempting to sell for $1000, but she will make a far better maret heifer.  The heifer here looks like it has came a long way.

feeder duck

THIS HEIFER IS SOLD!!!!

THANK YOU MOSLEY FAMILY OF INDIANA

JEFF CORNELL