rap music??

Help Support Steer Planet:

CAB

Not to me, but I can't understand most of the words on half of the songs, but it sure seems to be catch on!!!

mark tenenbaum

Being an artistic person-I am enclosing a portion of my latest creation as the sun rises on our resplendent urban lifestyle-OOGA BOOGA OOGA MAGUMBA BOOGA OOGA KILL DA HONKIES BOOGA-DAT AINT MY COLOR TV MOOGA BOOGA WHITE GURLS CANT RESIST ME OOGA BOOGA DATS WHY MY LIVIN BE FREE O0

OLD WORLD SHORTIE

Im pretty open to all music, rap def has good things and bad things. What bugs me about rap these days is its all fake suburban kids making a bunch fake azz songs about how bad they are. Hell i grew up  in south Dallas, those lil punks couldn't cut it in my hood.
I am also noticing the same issue with country music, or alternative rock country pop as i like to call it these days. Never been one for anything that comes out of Nashville, ya know being a Texas boy we got our own Texas Country genre which suits me just fine. I laugh at city folks telling me "oh i listen to country music" then they start naming off all their favorite Nashville artists, city folks and the their "the wolf" stations. (lol) posers

wyatt

Nate feuerstein.. he grew up in gladwin went to the same school i do i like him he doesn't swear in any of his songs and they are all about his life lessons , and his mom he is one of the very few rap artists i will ever listen to... O0

ruhtram

OLD WORLD SHORTIE said:
Im pretty open to all music, rap def has good things and bad things. What bugs me about rap these days is its all fake suburban kids making a bunch fake azz songs about how bad they are. Hell i grew up  in south Dallas, those lil punks couldn't cut it in my hood.
I am also noticing the same issue with country music, or alternative rock country pop as i like to call it these days. Never been one for anything that comes out of Nashville, ya know being a Texas boy we got our own Texas Country genre which suits me just fine. I laugh at city folks telling me "oh i listen to country music" then they start naming off all their favorite Nashville artists, city folks and the their "the wolf" stations. (lol) posers

I like your texas country genre!!

mark tenenbaum

Music-its mo den dat-man deres sum bad scary dudes just as fly an thug as it gits in the hoods like Beverly Hills an Woodmere Longisland-I know de welfare pimpslappin lifestyle be takin ova,an we gonna stomp yo broom O0

Showgirl33

The only thing good about rap music is it sometimes has a good beat...however the words and meanings to rap songs are ridiculous! I'm pretty sure my momma would wash my mouth out with soap if she ever caught me saying that stuff!

YD

You people just don't know good rap music.  The stuff played on the radio isn't considered "decent" by most people who listen to it (i.e. Lil Wayne, Gucci Mane, Baracka Flocka Flame, etc.)

Try XV, Charles Hamilton, Blu, Kid Cudi, J. Cole, Wale, Casey Veggies, branDun DeShay, Jay Electronica, Chip tha Ripper, Kanye West (say what you want, but the man is a musical genius)

OLD WORLD SHORTIE

Naw homie, you can keep dat.
Its all about the south, what you know about the NOLA, what ya bout dat chopped and screwed Houston twang homie.
You do you, and ima do me.

Will someone please just go ahead and kill this thread. Its getting offly gangsta up in here.

wyatt

haha this is not at all how i thought this thread would go but its funny to read