RB Eagle 148 semen

Help Support Steer Planet:

shortyjock89

Hey guys, I was just wondering what some RB Eagle 148 semen is going for.  We have a few straws, and we were wondering what it would be worth.  We bought it about 5 years ago at $25/straw I think.  Thanks !

OH Breeder

shortyjock89 said:
Hey guys, I was just wondering what some RB Eagle 148 semen is going for.  We have a few straws, and we were wondering what it would be worth.  We bought it about 5 years ago at $25/straw I think.  Thanks !
I think that it has pretty much remained flat. There are so many of that line available today. I may be wrong, but I think it is still $25 straw.Popular son is RB Eagle 225th thickest one yet.
http://www.cattlevisions.com/Shorthorn/RB%20Eagle%20255.php

sjcattleco

shortyjock89 said:

There are a few eagle options out there but you still have that "Original bull"  I think he is a better bull than his sire!  and he is also an asterisk free bull... I would hang on to it or use it and line breed it a little. 

shortyjock89

Well, I bred a Triple Threat cow to him for a May calf, I can't wait to see what happens there.  I have a 148 daughter(really love her, she is STOUT), but I don't want to linebreed that close.  Do you know of any specific cow families that he (148) Works well with?

OH Breeder

shortyjock89 said:

• RB Eagle 255TH

Sire: RB EAGLE 148TH (x3951678)

Dam: RB RUBY 179TH (*x3916007)

Attachments

• RBEagle255th.jpg
    RBEagle255th.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 208