rbs doc holiday 4039147

Help Support Steer Planet:

aj

How did his calves turn out. He was solid red and polled I think. Is semen available?

aj

He was an shorthorn that went back to new age and stinger. I think cates and rasures had 65 calves or so out of him. Did they find out he was pha before there was a test available? Since he was red and polled and if clean he might be pretty neat to use.

red

They have him listed as a carrier. :(

Red

docholiday.jpg

sjcattleco

aj said:
He was an shorthorn that went back to new age and stinger. I think cates and rasures had 65 calves or so out of him. Did they find out he was pha before there was a test available? Since he was red and polled and if clean he might be pretty neat to use.

Holiday and Fortune both just quietly disappeared

OH Breeder

aj said:
Last year at one sale, I saw some calves listed on him. there was a few calves from Richey Brothers in Indiana. WHR used him when he came out. I know he was listed as a TH carrier but haven't heard anything else on PH status. If you go to Richey Brothers site there is a heifer from Kentucky Beef Expo Reserve Female.

aj

Was he exposed to any hs nodbodies fool lines at cates. I saw new age(doc's daddy) in denver one year. He was deep ribbed and I really liked him.