Re: Summer and Fall born Heifers For Sale. SOLD...SOLD...SOLD....SOLD

Help Support Steer Planet:

feeder duck

We have a very stout set of summer and fall born heifers. I should have new photos soon!

We have two very stout but younger purebred heifers priced at accordingly. We have two Shorthorn plus heifers priced at $1500 and $1200. One is sired by Above and Beyond (Red Angus Bull) and the other by Hairy Bear. We also have and Immortal and Rainmaker as well that are spring born.

We do not buy and resell these calves. You buy them direct from us. We go out of our way to help any and all levels of kids and Showman. All calves come with our promise that we help you in any way we can the entire year. Our phone is always answered if you have a question. We will get you  papers if we tell you they come with papers....we have heard to many nightmares of the opposite.

IF YOU THINK THESE CALVES CAN NOT BE THAT GOOD BECAUSE THEY ARE TO CHEAP....TAKE A LOOK AT THEM IN PERSON.....WE WILL ALWAYS LET A BUYER PAY MORE IF THEY WOULD LIKE. ;)

Give us a call looks are free!

Our heifer record speaks for itself. We have run with the best of them and have had a good 2009/2010 show season.
The top two photos are of two of our most successful heifers from last year.The bottom heifer is a purebred For Sale now.

CHECK OUT OUR WEB PAGE AT     www.showsteers.com/cornell

IN 30 to 45 DAYS WHEN THEY ARE IN MY BARN THE PRICE WILL GO UP AND THEY WILL STILL BE WELL WORTH THE MONEY!

Please feel free to call

Jeff Cornell
  765-491-2336

Attachments

• sadiejrnat1.jpg
    sadiejrnat1.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 81
  • tl5.jpg
    tl5.jpg
    564.7 KB · Views: 112
  • fatty1.jpg
    fatty1.jpg
    518.7 KB · Views: 84

JUnruh

I would love to see pictures of your shorthorn plus heifers when you get them uploaded.

wpenrod

i saw these calves yesterday. if someone is looking for a good steer that can compete but not bust your wallet these are it. nice steers and very fair on prices

feeder duck

littlemyron12 said:
Im very interested in the first calf on this page is he sold yet? 

No he is not sold. He is a Registered Shorthorn Plus steer that I will put papers on. If I can answer any questions please feel free to call me or I can call you.

Thanks for The Interest!
Jeff Cornell
765-491-2336

feeder duck

Just wanted to put a quote on here from the a customer of the Felony steer...." He is worth way more than we paid"

Thank you!

Dale

When we did business with Jeff, we got more than our money's worth.  The thing I appreciate is that everything was just as he (and Larry) said--that's just good business and will bring them repeat business.  Reputation is everything.

It is a pleasure dealing with people who have integrity--no surprises, as the ad used to say.

Again the old saw--good people make good cattle! 

kfacres

These cattle work folks...  I love my Cornell sired calves by our new bull...  Jeff, they look GREAT!  I plan to keep every single one of them, except bull calves number 2 and below!  Cattle priced right, bred right, and the right kind to own!

bteam

Do you have any heifers that would fit into a market class?  Our daughter wants "something different"  this year.

feeder duck

bteam said:
Do you have any heifers that would fit into a market class?  Our daughter wants "something different"  this year.

We have a black Immortal heifer and a Rainmaker out of a heatseeker that is red and white. Both would fit the bill for the market heifer.They are priced at $1800. The Rainmaker is Yak haired and will make a great cow. The Immortal has a ton of shape. Give me a call if they interest you.

Thanks for the interest 
Jeff Cornell
  765-491-2336

feeder duck

All of them are still available. We have six heifers available in all. Priced from $900 to $3500. Two purebred shorthorns, two shorthorn plus and two cross bred.

Feel free to give me a call if you are interested.

Jeff Cornell
765-491-2336

feeder duck

Heifers are priced from $700 to $3500. We have two Shorthorn plus heifers and three purebred Shorthorn heifers.

Thanks
  Jeff