recent pics of I 80

Help Support Steer Planet:

SUL1

Has any one got any recent pics of I 80 .  I here great things about him and im fixing to use him on a few cows this spring but i have a heifer i want to use him on but she needs some length of body and some height on her as well and in I 80 yearling pics he looks to be a little short in length also ...  just wounder what he matrured into    thank for any info yall have

jbzdad

I like I-80 and have a bull we kept out of him... but he is going to shorten them up... not add frame .. good hair .. good thickness and my bull is sound I think... just don't think he is going to add frame

nck21

jbzdad said:
might look at TLM bouncer... sure calving ease  and long... BW in 60's and 70's

Good suggestion, or his sire Bodybuilder. Had a 60 pound BB calf this year.

OH Breeder

I was so impressed with this heifer. I really really liked her. She was powerful yet she had some feminity to her. Chamberlin's do amazing job.

Attachments

• I80 heiferhoosier.jpg
    I80 heiferhoosier.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 160

CAB

Don't have a picture but had friends go through Hawkeye Breeders barns the day of The Right Direction sale & all of the comments were very favorable & some of these guys were on the side of we'll just wait and see type of appraisal after seeing him numerous times as a yearling. Thoughts then were interesting pedigree, but looks almost too small. They said he has matured into a very good looking bull. IMO from reading the bred heifer sales catalogs this year that he was the go to bull for using last year on heifers bred for speculation sales.