Recip Arrangement Wanted

Help Support Steer Planet:

uluru

I am looking to establish an arrangement with a cattleman in Western Canada - Man, Sask, Alta.
( I will also consider North Dakota or Montana however that increases my cost to get the animal to Canada)
who has recips that I can have my Shorthorn embyos implanted in, they calve out the cows and I own the calf at weaning.
Cattleman retains the recip.
Calving time preferred is Feb/ March.
Financial arrangements to be discussed privately.
Number of recips each year to  be determined by arrangements agreed upon and relationship established.
Lets talk about 10 recips year one.
I have over 200 embryos in my tank right now and more on the way.

Email me at [email protected] if you have an interest or know someone in your area that may have an interest.

MYT Farms

Well, I'd have some interest, but being in Colorado, it'd be a bit far I think. Not to mention border issues.

sue

Bob, I visited a very large place in TX that does this on the side and could probably take all 200 eggs at once!  The ET calves looked great, had great mamas, let me know if you would like the info....fall and spring calvers.

MYT Farms

sue said:
Bob, I visited a very large place in TX that does this on the side and could probably take all 200 eggs at once!  The ET calves looked great, had great mamas, let me know if you would like the info....fall and spring calvers.
(lol) I could just maybe take 3! If one was going to pay shipping and deal with the long distance headache, might as well do them all at once.

uluru

Sue, a number of the embryos that I have aquired in Canada from flushes from other breeders are not washed to go to the US
All of the embbyos from my own cows are washed for the US and Int'l
For the embryos washed for the US, Texas may be a bit far to transport live animals back to Sask to make the deal viable.
Let me do some numbers.
Thanks.
Bob

sue

Bob I was thinking more in terms of volume.

For those that pm'd me, I know Bob personally and feel comfortable referring him to the ET Facility.

justintime

Bob, I am finalizing the deal I told you about in Minnesota. If your are still interested I can split the 25 recips with you. If you aren't interested, I will put all 25 in myself.I'm like you in that I am embryo rich and recip poor.

uluru

Yes Grant I am interested and if you think the deal is right I will split the 25 with you....
Gerry says hi
A little windy down here today but no snow
I will call you shortly

........Bob