Red gone next week

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

this is just a reminder that I will be gone next week. so if you need something or send me a message I probably won't get to it until the following week.

Take care all, be good & keep the faith!  (welcome)

Red

also say a little prayer for me as I board that big old bird!!!!!!

angusboy1

yea take lots of pics i wish i could ride along i love travelin u think i be tired of it that all i do all the time

OH Breeder

I am envious and wish I had the time to get out there. Guess I have to wait for the NAILE or juniors to get closer. My favorite airline is no more, SKYBUS.
Take bunches of pics Red.
safe travels
ps
watch your carry on. They still limit what you can take in the way of fluid. If there is any doubt put it in your checked luggage. I don't mess with carry ons any more. I just check a bag.

red

camera is charged & packed!

Yea, the doctor gave me some little pills to help w/ the flight!!! Now, just not to take too many & be a walking zombie!!! Of course a zombie might go well w/ SD's life form!

Red 

red

In case I don't log back in, everyone have a good week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also if you hear a crying dog, that's probably poor Woody! He's going from having mom 24/7 to being without me for 4 1/2 days. I'm taking a locket w/ both his & the hubby's picture.

Red  (welcome) <party> (angel)

Show Dad

red said:
camera is charged & packed!

Yea, the doctor gave me some little pills to help w/ the flight!!! Now, just not to take too many & be a walking zombie!!! Of course a zombie might go well w/ SD's life form!

Red 
The thing with zombies is they just won't die. But we will see how the two life forms mix in KC. Hmmm, is that Twilight Zone music playing in the back ground?
<alien>