Red Headed Stepchild

Help Support Steer Planet:

cowz

Hey, I finally wrenched the current copy of Show Circuit away from the rest of the family.  If you need a giggle, look at the ad for this bull.

Great marketing idea.  Hats off to Rachel Williams for creating a fun ad.  (lol)

red

cowz said:
Hey, I finally wrenched the current copy of Show Circuit away from the rest of the family.  If you need a giggle, look at the ad for this bull.

Great marketing idea.  Hats off to Rachel Williams for creating a fun ad.   (lol)

What a riot Cowz! How would you like to go through life known as the kid picking his nose on an ad?
Great ad!

Red (lol)

knabe

it's available online at
http://www.theshowcircuit.com/images/advertisments/March07/March.html
also noticed a bull out of Pannell Miss4072 which is PHA/Th free and a full brother to known carriers.

cowz

red said:
cowz said:

Great marketing idea.  Hats off to Rachel Williams for creating a fun ad.   (lol)

What a riot Cowz! How would you like to go through life known as the kid picking his nose on an ad?
Great ad!

Red (lol)

Speaking of child abuse, look at the ad for the bull "Smack Down".  Same idea.....kind of reminds me of "the little rascals".

Jill

This was one of my favorite ads from Denver, it makes me laugh every time I see it.  It really reminds me of our youngest (other than the nose picking thing) he even has the same shirt and sweater the kid has on. 

rhdrachel

Hi, a friend of mine just referred me to this post and I just wanted to say thank you on the compliment on the ad. That was really nice and I really appreciate it.

Have a nice night!

Rachel Williams

cowz

rhdrachel said:
Hi, a friend of mine just referred me to this post and I just wanted to say thank you on the compliment on the ad. That was really nice and I really appreciate it.

Have a nice night!

Rachel Williams

Hey Rachel,

Did you know the boy in the ad or did you hire a model?  That kid is a classic!  Everyone knows an onery little boy that fills that bill!!!  Made my day!!

red

rhdrachel said:

Have a nice night!

Rachel Williams

(welcome)

Welcome Rachel!
It's great to see an eye-catching ad that is funny but not offensive to anyone ( except maybe nose pickers!) Glad to have you on board. Love your media work-ups.

Red

red

cowz said:
red said:
cowz said:

Great ad!

Red (lol)

I finally got a copy for myself! I love that kid for the Smack Down bull! there are some really creative, good ads out there. It is unbelievable the time spent on creating a good eye catching promotion for a bull!

Red

Speaking of child abuse, look at the ad for the bull "Smack Down".  Same idea.....kind of reminds me of "the little rascals".