Red & her computer!

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

I am having massive meltdown problems today w/ my computer ???
May be on & off line for a while. Just wanted to let everyone know in case I don't get right back to you.
Who was talking about sending Gates or somebody to the moon & leaving them? Good idea on my part today!!!

Red :)))

DL

Poor Red :'( :'(

Poor ELBEE  :( :(

Poor all us land liners  :eek: :eek: :eek:

If we band together perhaps we can come up with a plan to get gates!  (clapping) (clapping) (clapping)

ELBEE

Thanks so much everyone for bearing with me as I learn. The first time I ever sat in front of a computer was 18 months ago. It's been trial and error (punchin buttons) ever since. My wife is a computer Guru, and she won't even touch this machine. Thank goodness we have DSL, now all I have to do is wine around enough until she buys me somthun newer.

DL

ELBEE said:
Thanks so much everyone for bearing with me as I learn. The first time I ever sat in front of a computer was 18 months ago. It's been trial and error (punchin buttons) ever since. My wife is a computer Guru, and she won't even touch this machine. Thank goodness we have DSL, now all I have to do is wine around enough until she buys me somthun newer.

ELBEE - I think you do great!! Lots of people stay safe and warm in their comfort zone - generally they are pretty boring! Glad you got a computer and glad you are sharing your knowledge and your pictures - where did you get those great color pictures of the old Maines?? dl

ELBEE

My Dad was an old compadre of the NBI guys at KABSU (if you know what those are). He was also one of the first AI techs. in the Mid Plaines. So I spent alot of time taggin along, gathering the things a kid likes to gather (pictures of bulls).

red

Elbee,
No idea, maybe your chipmunk in the computer has the hiccups?

Red

Latest posts