Red, Knabe needs a restraining order

Help Support Steer Planet:

itk

Knabe just pointed out that everyone needs to look at his and my avatars next to eachother. The thought of his avatar trying to get fresh with my wife is alittle uncomfortable. So I am requesting a two post separation between my posts and his.  :eek:

shortyjock89

Heck, Knabe's avatar next to the picture of my heifer gets me a little nervous.  Next thing you know, he'll haul her off to California and breed her to a Maine bull...ick... Oh, and Itk, I meant my calf, not your wife!  (lol)

shortdawg

ITK, You might consider moving your pin on the member map just in case a wild guy from the west coast comes through !! ;)

Telos

My avatar has always shown an interest in Knabe's avatar. At least they appear to have an attitude suggesting, "proceed with caution".

knabe

i'm pretending i'm temple grandin, laying on the ground with telos's cows looking at me.

red

All I have to say is that if you hear a low riding airplane & a man parachuting out, hide your wife ITK!

Knabe, you are a wonderful soul yourself!

Red

Telos

It's SD's avatar that has got my cows really spooked. I though it was determined that Aliens were only of the illegal kind.

red

Telos said:
It's SD's avatar that has got my cows really spooked. I though it was determined that Aliens were only of the illegal kind.

Telos, are we truely sure what SD is?

Red  (clapping)

Telos

red said:
Telos said:

Red  (clapping)

I thought as moderator, you did a background check on all posters.

red

Telos said:
red said:
Telos said:

Red  (clapping)

Gee, Telos- I'd probably not even pass that!

I thought as moderator, you did a background check on all posters.

Show Dad

HA! HA! Make fun of the little alien guy!

As I sit here eating my breakfast of fried chicken embryos and beer, I can't help but think how tasty Telos' female bovines look. :eek:

As for what I am, I am that bump in the night, the chill up your spine and a dentist (not really but those guys cause a lot of pain). :D ;) :D

For back ground info check out my post in the "Where are you from" topic http://www.steerplanet.com/bb/the-big-show/where-are-you-from/

Telos

SD... Think I found some of your handy work. I hope you come in peace...http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6046596687847798944      (cow)