Red offline

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

I will be computerless for over a week. I'm not going to drag my laptop w/ me to Louisville. So, I will not be able to reply to anyone until after 11/17. I can always be reached at 740-360-3980.
We are getting things loaded up. I'm just about packing except for last minute stuff. Of course taking Woody is requiring a lot of extras!
I think most of the shows can be watched on-line so if anyone gets a chance watch our members.
Take care, smile, & don't get snarled up in the little trival things. Life is too short to waste it worrying over things you cannot change.

Red :D

jason

Well my package I sent to you is not going to get there on time.  Oh well, you will have some mail to look at when you get home.  ;D

shortdawg

Tomorrow I will get to meet the one and only " Red ", her Hubby, and new pup.  ;D Should be fun. I'm here with my two boys and we have been up way too long. We got here about 10:30 and had to set up everything then feed those bottomless pit boys of mine at the all nighter " Steak and Shake. What fun !!!!!?????????!!!!!!

CAB

For afst food that Steak & Shake isn't bad @ all. We don't have any close to home. I guess that's kind of a good thing when I think about it.LOL.

shortdawg

We met Red today and her clan today; they are super nice folks with some pretty good heifers tagging along on the trip.

justme

I agree shortdawg.  I really like her Cherry Bomb heifer.  She's gonna be one heck of a rip.  I just kick myself because she offered her to me a long time ago  :(  Silly me :)))

I heard its online tomorrow...I have to figure out where so I can watch!  Maybe I'll see Woody in the crowd! lol