Red on Red

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

Hi guys! Red is fine! Sometimes we all need to take some time & reevaluate our situation in life. I've been doing that. I will be the first to admit that I'm too thin skinned for my own good & let stress get the best of me. Sometimes the best thing I can do is just sit back & enjoy life. I've just beeen doing that. I've been farming w/ the hubby, working w/ my heifers & in the yard. Have gotten tons done. No one ever say that cattle don't like fan cages! My heifers are practicaly haltering themselves up in the morning & running to their spots in the fans. It's so funny. They even like being misted off in the afternoons.
We got 1.4" of rain yesterday & that was a blessing. I'm also blessed by the number of friends I have here. I'll be back but just wanted you to know I was OK. It takes a lot to put Red down for good!

Red

DLD

Great to see ya, Red  (clapping).

Understand the need for the break, just glad to know you're doing okay. We're all looking forward to having you back when you're ready, and thanks again for all you've done here.

David

common sense

I know you have some tough hide...I am sure your hands are calloused from the grill bricks!! :D  It's always good to step outside of the box from time to time.  It let's you evaluate what real friends and people are all about.  Of course, nothing like a little bit of calf-care therapy to make you realize how really good life is.  Take care of yourself and don't eat too much today!! (clapping)

TJ

(clapping)  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D 

DL

Jason said:
Ok, back in time to vote for the photo contest. 

Like they say timing is everything! (welcome) (back)