red riders drive

Help Support Steer Planet:

fitter22

What kind of cows does he work on? Will he make them bigger, smaller, deeper? any comments are much apperciated. thanks

aj

I was thinking this line was supposed to be considered good carcass cattle but there just isn't alot of data on carcass stuff.

justintime

When Red Riders Drive sold in Denver as a 10 month old calf, he was one of the most thickest topped bulls I had seen to that time. He had an incredible loin and you could hardly get your hand around it. He also had more thickness through his lower quarter and stifle than any other bull I had seen. I really liked him except for his black nose, black eyes and virtually black head. I was seriously thinking of taking a run at buying him, until a couple of well known breeders told me I would be out of my mind to buy a bull with that much black. They told me that would come back for generations. That usually would be true, but in RRD's case, he has not seemed to pass the black nose and coloration, on to his offspring as much I expected he would.I have seen some outstanding daughters, and I like almost all I have seen. I have wished I had closed my eyes and tried to buy him that day in Denver.