Red update

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

I know that some are sick of hearing how I'm doing but have received so many e-mails I thought I'd just post one reply.

First- Justamom made my day yesterday. I laughed & cried at the same time over her package. Also still getting wonderful cards & prayers. Gidget & Juli have also been my rocks & have kept me from tumbling off over the edge. Of course by the grace of God I'm still alive & kicking.

After being gone for almost 2 months home is beautiful. Hubby did a great job w/ keeping up w/ dishes & laundry. I couldn't have married a better man.

Woody, KK & Squat (new kitten) were so glad to see me. Woody does miss his rides w/ dad. Since I was in nursing home on their birthday our wonderful niece in law baked a cake for both of them.

They are having a terrible time w/ my INR (coumidin) results. I went from 5.4 to 1.7 in 2 days. I need to use a walker still because I tend to fall or my knee buckles. Thinking of putting racing stripes on it. Heart is doing great but still very winded & weak.

Worse thing is that my hubby shipped off all my calves but my Hard Core & a Foreplay x Rosie bull. His fate will be decided when we send his blood in.

I hope to make it to Gene's sale. I just can't imagine missing it. Trouble is my birthday is the next day & want to spend it w/ my parents.

I'll be checking in but won't be on like I was. It would also take me days to catch up on all the threads.

Thanks again for all the love & support.

Cathy/Red

shortyjock89

Cathy-  Glad to hear your doing better, and things will get a little better every day, believe me.  I hope you won't take this the wrong way, but I still have a hard time getting my INR right....it was 1.3 yesterday, and it needs to be between 2 and 3...and I'm not sure how this happened.  I wasn't sick, didn't eat any more greens than usual, and here's the kicker; I even took my medicine at the same time all week!  My INR has just been one of those things where it's right where it needs to be one week, and then it's off like crazy the next.  Keep on truckin, and make sure you take it easy!

dori36

Sooo good to hear from you and see your most attractive red nose in the avatar pic!  Just take it easy and regain your strength.  Even if you don't post too often, just let us hear from you when you can!  (clapping)

doubled

Gosh Cathy  (angel)it soooooooo  awesome to see  you post. just keep taking it easy, if ya need anything remember to just hollar