Red

Help Support Steer Planet:

Joe Boy

I hope you are not flooded out.  The weather report this afternoon does not look good for your state...... let us know.

Also, my wife and I went to a magic/comedy show on our trip and the couple who sat with us were from Ohio and he is a corn buyer.  I asked him if he knew you and Mark and he did not.  His wife is a teacher and she had things in common with my wife.

We had a lot of fun and I did not know there were so many foreigners in our country.  We were minorities.  We did not loose a penny gambling and had a great time.  Walked a great deal.  Spent a hundred tipping the shuttle drivers.....

Again, we hope you are safe and sound......that goes for the rest of our SteerPlanet friends, too.

justme

She's alright.  She was feeling under the weather for a couple days.  She's so busy with her "girls" going to Louisville.  I miss her too.  She keeps my days interesting here in the shop

jason

Administrator
Some of my family has been under the weather, trying to avoid getting it at all costs, I don't have the time to be sick.