Red

Help Support Steer Planet:

common sense

My oh my, IT'S A BOY!!!!!! (clapping) :eek:    I can't believe that you talked Mark into THAT one.  I love the name!  I will let you tell everyone though.  You will have to post pictures when you get your bouncing bundle of furry joy home.  CONGRATS!!!

justme

Here's her little man!  and to make it even better....I GET TO DELIVER IT!!!  I cann't wait to finally meet Red face to face lol.  Poor Mark isn't gonna know what to do when we get together lol

Attachments

• woody.jpg
    woody.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 654

frostback

Yippee, The puppy and kitty get to grow up together,  wont that make for some wonderful stories. Poor poor Poolie he wont know what hit him.

cowz

Can you say...."Missing gloves and tennis shoes"?

red

His name is Woody. Poolie was hubby's dad's nickname & Woody is my dad's.
I can't wait! I have wanted a Corgi for so long. Hubby kept saying no. Said they were structuraly incorrect? ??? I kept showing him pictures, bought a stuffed one at congress & just was a general pain. He told me yesterday because of my hard work & my selling heifers off the farm I can have him.
Of course the extra bonus is seeing Gidget. Boy, my town won't know what hit them. I'm dreading breaking the news to Killer. I'm sure he's not going to be happy. Poolie & the kitten will have a new playmate.
I'm sure I'll have all kinds of questions once I get him. I haven't had a puppy for years & never a house dog.

Red (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (dog) (dog)

Jill

I am soooo happy for you, Corgi's are such cool dogs, you will love him!  Good luck with the potty training, males are the worst, just like little boys!

dori36

red said:
His name is Woody. Poolie was hubby's dad's nickname & Woody is my dad's.
I can't wait! I have wanted a Corgi for so long. Hubby kept saying no. Said they were structuraly incorrect? ??? I kept showing him pictures, bought a stuffed one at congress & just was a general pain. He told me yesterday because of my hard work & my selling heifers off the farm I can have him.
Of course the extra bonus is seeing Gidget. Boy, my town won't know what hit them. I'm dreading breaking the news to Killer. I'm sure he's not going to be happy. Poolie & the kitten will have a new playmate.
I'm sure I'll have all kinds of questions once I get him. I haven't had a puppy for years & never a house dog.

Congrats!  I love Corgis, too!  I have 2 good Aussies right now but when that terrible time comes and I lose them, I'll be getting a Corgi, too!  I hope you'll post pics of him as he grows with you and your other "critters"!

mlk32

Red, since I bought one of those heifers, do I get some visitation rights???

He is a cutie and I am looking forward to the Killer Kitty adjustment stories.