RED

Help Support Steer Planet:

frostback

Me best thoughts go to the family and friends. So sorry it took such a horrible event to bring me back.  :'( :'( She was a class act through and through. Count me in on the memorial.

jason

I am sending flowers on behalf of everyone steerplanet.  This thread is a testament to her legacy and I am sure she will sneak a peek from upstairs.  I would think heaven probably has broadband. 

gilbert07

I really did not know her but the way it sounds like she was a wonderful lady..my thoughts and prayers are with her and her family...God has taken another angel up to heaven with him... :(

linnettejane

Jason said:
I am sending flowers on behalf of everyone steerplanet.  This thread is a testament to her legacy and I am sure she will sneak a peek from upstairs.  I would think heaven probably has broadband. 
thanks jason (angel)

willie

Like so many here, I never personally knew Red although I felt that in a way I did through all of her posts which I looked forward to reading. When ever she was absent for a while there was a sort of disappointment when I would log on and she still hadn't been posting. I had really looked forward to finally meeting her at the OBE, I did get to see the lady in the black Red Maple Farms jacket she said she would be wearing on Friday. At the time she was talking with a group and I figured that I would get the opportunity to catch up with her on Saturday. Lesson learned, grasp the opportunity when it happens by or it may be gone forever. I will always remember the  day I almost got to meet her, it was similar to glimpsing a celebrity. Rest In Peace Red, we will all miss you.

justme

One thing to think about...you didn't have to meet Cathy face to face to know or lover her.  Honestly, she was exactly how she was on here.  Kind, loving, and a great friend...all these words would describe her to a "T".

I'll try to get on tomorrow when I get home and fill you all in.  Say a little prayer for me or send me good karma in spirit, I may need it. 

Thank you everyone that has emailed and called me.  I love you all and really appreciate it.  Without my steerplanet family supporting me I would have been a worse mess than I already am.

Love to all,
Gidget

oakbar

Good thoughts to you, Gidget, and all of Red's family and friends.  Today will be a hard day for everyone--saying goodbye to someone special is always difficult.

To our good friend, Red--Godspeed to your great reward.  Rest well and look in on us from time to time.  We'll miss you!!

jason

No problem, I really wish I could do more, but maybe we will get a scholarship in her name or memorial to really show our appreciation.

shortdawg

Thanks to you all for making this place more than an online community - it is a Family and I consider you all my extended family - Godspeed Red and to all the Planet family on this tough day for us all.

JoeBnTN

Our thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends.  As George Bailey learned in "it's a Wonderful Life" a (wo)man is truly blessed who has friends.  We've all lost a  great friend.  (angel)

kobo_ranch

What  a special person she must have been! (angel)
Being new to SP I didn't know her long, but she certainly
Was blessed to have so many who loved her and that will miss her.

P-F

Well its over  (angel)
It was a very nice funeral, Many of her nephews were wearing Red ties which I though was a nice touch.
It was a beautiful day, in NW ohio, warm and truely perfect.

I just have trouble putting things into words.

fairin.smith

i know the week she died it wasn't a very good week anyway and  let her family be blessed (angel) :'(