Red's back!!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

I have thought long & hard about this & feel it's time for Red to come back. I've always been here but I have agreed to come back as a moderator.
I have no problem w/ people having a difference of opinion & ideas. I do think we all need to be careful of using the boards to push our own private agendas or vendettas. I hope that I can continue the tradition of a good board for all ages & breeds.
Let me know if SRU, Jason or I can be of any help. We will try to be there for you.

Red

Jill

Hooray (clapping) with cowz positive attitude this season that fits right in, we missed you!

CAB

I've missed your wisdom, but especially your over whelming compassion. ;) ;D (clapping)

Tx Black Steer

I'm so glad your back! (clapping) I really enjoy your post and positive attitude.  I also agree about some peoples private agendas and such.  Not every post needs to be brought around to certain agendas.  Lets all try and be more positive and helpful.

common sense

Valkommen!  So happy to hear from you again!!!  You bring a lot to the table for all of us...including a great cup of coffee!! 

shortdawg

(clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping)
(clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping)
(welcome)
(welcome)
(welcome)

pigguy

Whos red??? ;D just kidding, glad to have you back ;D (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (welcome) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (welcome) (clapping) (clapping)

MAMACOW

(clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping)WELCOME BACK!!!!!!
I LOVE YOUR WISDOM AND INSIGHT ON EVERYTHING< AND ALL THE POSITIVE YOU BRING TO THE BOARD!!!!

Telos

I never really thought you left, but grateful you are hear.  :)))      (dog)      (dog)      (dog)  Loved the pictures you took of your dogs.

Red, I feel like we share the same coffee pot. As Cowboy would say. HEH, HEH, HEH..... but anyway... just thanks for being hear.

(clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping)

red

Jack, we love you despite your spelling!
did I tell you I bred my Habanero cow to Triple X too? She'll be back in heat next so fingers are crossed.

Red

Joe Boy

Red,
You are one reason I came to this sight....

You are now home.....stay on the job...we need your wisdom and humor......

Old men like me cannot get pictures right and we really need you on board...

T H A N K S for coming home......

preacher