Red's new puppy

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

here is the newest addition to the Red Maple clan. He is a bundle of joy! I can't believe how smart he is.
Killer has finally come out from under the bed. He has been sulking for the last couple of days.
Having a new puppy is much like a new baby. You are watching them all the time. Mark is doing great w/ him. They take naps on the couch together at night.
His name is Woody.

Red

Attachments

• 100_1626.jpg
    100_1626.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 323

Dooling1

Red,

Sorry I won't be in Louisville this year. I have a wedding to be at, and can't make it. Next year! Keep up the great site.

red said:
here is the newest addition to the Red Maple clan. He is a bundle of joy! I can't believe how smart he is.
Killer has finally come out from under the bed. He has been sulking for the last couple of days.
Having a new puppy is much like a new baby. You are watching them all the time. Mark is doing great w/ him. They take naps on the couch together at night.
His name is Woody.

Red

red

Yes, Woody is going w/ us. I'm glad I got a motel that allows pets!
He is soo cute. Also a little bad & very funny.

Red

justme

I just got back!  I got to meet Red when I delivered Woody!  She is everything I imagined and more!  I pulled in and she was jumping up and down and clapping.  We both had some tears when we met.  Woody is one lucky pup to live in that home.

If you get to Louisville, you all need to visit Red at Red Maple Farm.  I couldn't ask for a better friend.  You all will fall in love with her!

By the way...the puppy takes after his NEW owner lol.  I'll download a picture of the two of them later today.

Telos

Justme, I could not agree with you more. I had the priviledge of meeting  Red at the NAILE last year. I wish I could go this year.