Reg. Angus Bred Heifers

Help Support Steer Planet:

bluffcountrycattle

We are offering 3 very nice Angus bred heifers for sale!  These are right out of the keeper pen, as we planned to calve them all out.  We need some more room, so here is a wonderful opportunity to acquire some solid genetics.  2 are direct daughters of RTM Top Shelf, our main herdsire pictured on our website.  They are also confirmed AI bred to the good calving ease ABS Angus bull, Limestone Jupiter!  These offespring will have tremendous EPD's and a look that you can add to your showstring.  I'd like to keep all 3 together, so selling as a package for $5500.  We are located in SE MN...any questions, feel free to ask!  Thanks... Mark

PS  I don't have any current pics, as the rain and mud has been miserable, but do have some pics from earlier this summer on pasture.  Below is the AI service sire, Limestone Jupiter.

Tag 909  Angus Reg# 16454304  Due to Limestone Jupiter Jan 25th, 2011
Tag 910  Angus Reg# 16388068  Due to Limestone Jupiter Jan 12th, 2011
Tag 912  Angus Reg# 16388070  Due to Limestone Jupiter Jan 18th, 2011

Attachments

• LimestoneJupiterU449_lg.jpg
    LimestoneJupiterU449_lg.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 44

bluffcountrycattle

Price reduced!  Would take $5000 for the package of 3 bred heifers...they are about 6 weeks from calving, so would like to find them a new home and get them situated before they calve.  Feel free to call if you have questions...would love to visit more!  Thanks!  Mark  507-273-7205

hardenblu2

Hey Mark, are any of these heifers broke to lead or been shown before? Do you have any pics yet?

bluffcountrycattle

Sorry...they are not broke to lead, or have been shown.  They are really quiet disposition though.  They are half and 3/4 sisters though to the show heifers on our website...2 sired by Top Shelf and 1 sired by Banjo.  I've got a 3 pics I can upload tonight taken back in Oct that may be good to see.  They aren't overfat, and will make tremendous cows.  Thanks for the interest!  Mark

bluffcountrycattle

These 3 bred heifers are consigned to the special bred female sale TOMORROW at the Lanesboro Sales Commission, Lanesboro MN.  Click on our website for more info...  www.bluffcountrycattle.com  There are also 4 really good cows that sell too, like the dam of Bluff Country Top Gun (she's bred for a full sib) and Bluff Country Adrenaline (also bred for a full sib).   Had planned to calve them all out, but we needed to cut back just a bit to get through winter.  These aren't the culls!  They also have online bidding if you can't make the sale.  I'm sure you could take choice out of a draft as well if you only needed one or a couple.  Don't wait too long though...sale is tomorrow! (Friday Dec 17th)  If you have specific questions, just call me at 507-273-7205.

Latest posts