Reg. Angus Cow

Help Support Steer Planet:

dori36

Lookin' for a cow to raise a good calf and/or to raise your orphan calves?  Here she is:  AA#14160965.  No 1680.  Gentle, nice cow that has calves easily every year.  Currently due to calve in April to the Lowline bull ABF Fitz S219.  She breeds first time every time, loves people and loves calves.  In Michigan.  $1700.  This is the only picture I have of her ......being a babysitter and milk bar!

Attachments

• Milk-Bar-resize.jpg
    Milk-Bar-resize.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 49

OH Breeder

LOVE that picture. That is really funny. I am saving that one. Poor gal is got her hands full.
Where abouts are you in michigan? You aren't that far to the north of us- unless you are in the Upper P.

shawn

dori36

OH Breeder said:
LOVE that picture. That is really funny. I am saving that one. Poor gal is got her hands full.
Where abouts are you in michigan? You aren't that far to the north of us- unless you are in the Upper P.

shawn

Hi, Shawn.  The farm is east of East Lansing, between Webberville and Dansville, about 4 miles south of I-96.  I'd love to see her stay in MI!  She's just as gentle with people as she can be besides encouraging ALL the calves in the pasture to step up for snacks!