reg, as chi or maine

Help Support Steer Planet:

afhm

Maine 12 did you get her bought yet?  I heard Val was having a heck of a sale.  The baldy Golden Child brought $20,250, I didn't hear who got him, do you know?

itk

afhm said:
Maine 12 did you get her bought yet?  I heard Val was having a heck of a sale.  The baldy Golden Child brought $20,250, I didn't hear who got him, do you know?

I ended up buying my second choice of steers but I think my son will have a blast showing him which is what it is all about since he is 7. Have talked to Val a few times this weekend and he seemed pretty happy about how the sale went, never asked him who bought the steer but I could give you a few good guesses. Sounded like the heifers were slow (had a few bids but didn't buy one) so I hope M12 got the heifer bought.

pigguy

i will have to call him h enevr calle dme back to see if i was still in. i iwll ask who bought the steer. itk which steer did you get. i bought the sonny n clear heifer and the white boy heifer at the mcKinely's

itk

I ended up buying a shorthorn x maine steer that was actually out of his daughters cow. The funny thing is you would think it was a hereford calf if you saw him. Val says he is puppy dog tame so I can't wait to get him home and let my son work with him. I also bid on the blue roan About time and the boy's Heatseeker x Who heifer.