Reg. Percentage Lowlines ~ Red Carriers ~ Reasonably priced

Help Support Steer Planet:

TJ

Pics coming soon...

I have some Lowline X Red Angus heifers & a Lowline X Red Angus/Charolais heifer that I will be selling.  They are black, but carry the Red gene.  All are feminine and fancy.  They will all be halter broken.  They also will be registered with the ALR & are eligible to be shown at any Lowline show. 

I also have a pretty nice Lowline X Red Angus bull.  He's small/moderate frame... HE IS NO MINIATURE! His reg. Red Angus dam has a low birth weight EPD.  Both sides of his pedigree are "calving ease" so he should be a tremendous "easy calver".  He's got good hair, is sound, has eye appeal, is deep sided & he is beginning to put on a thick rump.  He's good enough for a Lowline breeder or he could make a good commercial heifer bull.  Best of all he is very docile & he broke to lead the first day!!  He's only been on feed for 30 days (soy bean hulls & grass hay) & his best days are ahead of him. 

I would really like to see these animals sold as a "starter herd" package to someone wanting to raise red percentage Lowlines.  However, these animals can either be sold individually or packaged together.  The bull is not closely related to the heifers, so that will not be an issue.  In theory, if the bull is bred to red carrier females, approximately 50% of the calves will be red & approximately 75% of the calves will carry the red gene.  If you are thinking about a Red Lowline herd, this will be the cheapest way to do it!!  Best of all, the bull and 2 of the heifers are reasonably priced at $1,350 & under... OBO!  Better deal on a package!!  I can meet/deliver them a reasonable distance for gas money OR I can assist in finding transportation.     

Sires include General Sherman (Nevada son) & SC Rufus (Tequila son), a former National JR Champion Lowline Bull who also sired a National SR Champion Lowline Bull (SC Newt - 1 of only 2 fullblood sons that he's sired!). 

I also have some other percentage Lowlines for sale... including some extra nice Doc Holliday heifers... 1/2's, 3/4's & Fullblood.   

For more information please PM me or send me an email... [email protected]

Thank you for your consideration!
TJ   

TJ

And if you want a few more F1 Lowline X Red Angus heifers to go along with mine... I know someone who has a few & he asked me to market them for him.  All of his heifers can also be registered with the ALR & they are out of really nice reg. Red Angus dams. 

Latest posts