Reg Shorthorn Steer For Sale Full Sib to Ch @ Jr Ntls SOLD

Help Support Steer Planet:

showsteer mom

SOLD

He is a Kaboom x Trump X Celine. Born March 19th. Mother was alittle lacking in milk production, he is still pretty green. Weighing 535 this past weekend. He is a full sib to the Champion Shorthorn Steer at Jr Nationals.  He is extremely docile. If interested, give us a call at 417-927-3441 mornings or evenings. This steer is priced at $6500. He is one of those that will be in our showstring if he doesn't sell, price is based on what it would cost us to replace him if we do sell him.

Attachments

• resizePerry.jpg
    resizePerry.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 316
  • Kaboom_006x.jpg
    Kaboom_006x.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 322
  • Kaboom_007x.jpg
    Kaboom_007x.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 313
  • Kaboom_001x.jpg
    Kaboom_001x.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 317

showsteer mom

I have sent PM's to all of you who have requested information. Thanks for the inquires.

chichamp

he's really round..not very good from the profile, the only thing he has going for him is a big butt...

showsteerdlux

chichamp said:
he's really round..not very good from the profile, the only thing he has going for him is a big butt...
IDK what calf your looking at but I dont think its the one I am. It looks as if the picture is of him mid stride when he stopped otherwise you would be able to tell he is pretty good on that profile. Also can't see where you are coming from saying he is round. Not getting that sorry.

ShowmanQ

chichamp said:

I believe this steer will be very good when he gets some more fill to him. When his guts drop he will look awesome from a profile shot. ROUND? I don't think so. True example of how no 2 judges see the same calf the same way. To each his own.

drew06

wish i was in market for steer. i love kaboom. he looks like gonna be neat steer.

shortyjock89

Chris Bingham said:
was he the champion market or prospect steer at junior nationals?

Market..At least..I know the Prospect was out of Spike Jr. .....

showsteer mom

chichamp- and everyone else-this steer is not  round. If you think he is round I hate to see what you think is not. Keep in mind this steer was picked up off his mom on Tuesday of last week. He looks tremdous for being weaned and hauled over 800 miles. He is the best true Shorthorn steer that we have seen for quite a while. He is awesome on the profile. All four feet go the same direction and is sound as a cat. You would have to see him in person to really appreciate him. His top is as big as his butt. So if his butt is the only thing that he has going for him, the rest of the package ties right in, so hes all there. Sounds to me like you just wished you had him. I hate people that come on here and other sites as well and criticize other peoples stuff. I don't recall asking you your opinion on my calf and I don't see that anyone else asked for your opinion as well. If you feel the need to be that way, you need to criticize some of these other calves on here that are no where near the quality of this one. But, nice people don't do that. This steers color pattern will also throw you in analyzing him.

Champion market at Jr Ntls. 

jlynch

showsteer mom said:
chichamp- and everyone else-this steer is not  round. If you think he is round I hate to see what you think is not. Keep in mind this steer was picked up off his mom on Tuesday of last week. He looks tremdous for being weaned and hauled over 800 miles. He is the best true Shorthorn steer that we have seen for quite a while. He is awesome on the profile. All four feet go the same direction and is sound as a cat. You would have to see him in person to really appreciate him. His top is as big as his butt. So if his butt is the only thing that he has going for him, the rest of the package ties right in, so hes all there. Sounds to me like you just wished you had him. I hate people that come on here and other sites as well and criticize other peoples stuff. I don't recall asking you your opinion on my calf and I don't see that anyone else asked for your opinion as well. If you feel the need to be that way, you need to criticize some of these other calves on here that are no where near the quality of this one. But, nice people don't do that. This steers color pattern will also throw you in analyzing him.

Champion market at Jr Ntls. 

If that is round, show me square!?!!  Heck of a nice shortie Showsteermom.  I always look when you guys post a picture on here, because I know I'm gonna see a good one. 

showsteer mom

Thank You Jlynch. He is pretty nice, we are looking forward to the show this weekend to see how he gets along.

F5CHASER

showsteer mom said:
Thank You Jlynch. He is pretty nice, we are looking forward to the show this weekend to see how he gets along.
How did the steer do at the Perry Show this past weekend?

Latest posts