Registered PB Shorthorn Steer for Sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

ShowmanQ

Nice registered Shorthorn steer for sale, would be perfect for an August/September county fair, but has the grow in him to be ready sooner if desired.  Born March 14, out of a Trump X Agusta Pride 3127 bull, and a cow out of a Double Stuff son. Currently being worked with and is well on his way. Good disposition, good haired, square hipped, and sound.The calf is a full sib to the Reserve Champion Junior Bull at the 2007 Ohio Shorthorn State Show, as well as a half sib to the Reserve Champion steer at the same show. Located in central OH.
Call or email for more info.
(740)808-3381
[email protected]

Attachments

• Brad's steer for sale 2.jpg
    Brad's steer for sale 2.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 324

ShowmanQ

Thanks, we are just looking to put him in the hands of someone looking for a nice little county fair steer.

Malinda

ShowmanQ,

You know how they say you should get a cute Blondie on the halter? Well, your young lady friend isn't a Blondie, but you might consider her for your next photo op. You concentrate on that new camera and let her do the rest!! Just kidding.

Teach you to hang out at the fair near me and be subject to my weird sense of humor..... I think it is a nurse thing!

Good luck selling him and getting him in the right hands.

Malinda

ShowmanQ

Malinda said:
ShowmanQ,

You know how they say you should get a cute Blondie on the halter? Well, your young lady friend isn't a Blondie, but you might consider her for your next photo op. You concentrate on that new camera and let her do the rest!! Just kidding.

Teach you to hang out at the fair near me and be subject to my weird sense of humor..... I think it is a nurse thing!

Good luck selling him and getting him in the right hands.

Malinda

HAHAHA
Leave it to Malinda to throw in some twisted sense of humor, hehehe (lol)
I agree with putting the lady friend on the halter next time, rather than Brad, she could probably attract more customers  ;)

shortyjock89

Well...a pretty girl always attracts more visitors...they might not buy anything, but there sure will be a lot of em (lol)....but really, nice calf.