rfd breed videos

Help Support Steer Planet:

Jill

While they may have fullblood shirts, that's not what they raise, just happens to be the ranch colors on a couple.

knabe

Jill said:
While they may have fullblood shirts, that's not what they raise, just happens to be the ranch colors on a couple.

just kidding.  the other two probably actually have fullbloods, have had them, at least in their names.

common sense

Actually, the best part of that whole wardrobe story was the video producers trying to get those guys to take their hats off at the dinner table.  I am not sure but I think that Jirl's hat is a permanent fixture.  You would have to ask his wife but I am pretty willing to bet that he doesn't even take it off when he goes to sleep.  

FYI:  We have actually used semen out of Jim Dandy, a full blood. but our farm color is Orange, hence the shirt choice. It actually looks darker in this video.  

Jill

knabe said:
BJN said:
Jirl didn't get the memo.

jirl has the memo, believe me.

think MISS HWMC G88N

amazed people can't put two and two together.

The owner of that cow shows Sharon Bachman, she is about a half hour from here, she is a good friend, I'll have to look that cow up.
I'm guessing that is the fullblood he won with in Ft. Worth (I think), and the only one I have ever seen them show, not saying they are good or bad, just saying that isn't what he raises.  And no, I have never seen him without his hat! (lol)

Latest posts