Right on and Joe B

Help Support Steer Planet:

ware6

I just bought a Hereford steer out of Right On and an American steer out of Joe B.  Does anyone have a picture or information on these bulls?

Steer4Caddy

Joe B is a bull a good friend of mine raised and has had success with.  The lightwieght Simbrah class winner at San Antonio (Should have won Breed in my opinion) was out of him as well as the lightweight Brangus classwinner and the 3rd light simbrah and some other placing steers I can't recall.  He adds bone, muscle and character but they are generally a little off in the hip and can get a little too much set to the legs.

Bradenh

yeah behrens owns joe b right? you can go on his site and look at some other calves out of him. and his champions on his home page to see how they grow out

JSchroeder

The lightwieght Simbrah class winner at San Antonio (Should have won Breed in my opinion)

That was a good calf but there was no way he was going to jump that heavyweight.

One, he didn't take a lightweight to win a breed all week and it was rare he even used them reserve.  Two, I've heard a lot of people talk about the champion Simbrah calf and that's the first time it's been anything but "did you see that bad ass Simbrah?"

BDCO

Jeff_Schroeder said:
The lightwieght Simbrah class winner at San Antonio (Should have won Breed in my opinion)

That was a good calf but there was no way he was going to jump that heavyweight.

One, he didn't take a lightweight to win a breed all week and it was rare he even used them reserve.  Two, I've heard a lot of people talk about the champion Simbrah calf and that's the first time it's been anything but "did you see that bad ass Simbrah?"

the judge should've had the cajones to come down and use the lightweight for reserve

Bradenh

yeah joe behrens owns joe b (hints the name). that champ simbrah was a beastttt. mabey could see the lw as reserve. but no way as champ