Roto Brush

Help Support Steer Planet:

iowabeef

Boys,
Let's not get into a pissing match about who can grow hair...that is not the point of this topic and let's keep things in perspective.  Tools work for some people and they don't work for others.  The originator was simply asking how this worked for others...not "please tell me who grows the best hair".....If you want to fight, please do it with email so the rest of us don't become involved.  Thanks

hunter1

we have great hair on our steer and we can wash in the evening and blow him out and then put some oil on him and work in with the roto brush and the hair will stand straight out, I'm a believer would not go without mine......

bar5

What type of cordless drill works best with it. I have bought a couple but never seem to have the power for it to work right. Do i need to purchase the drill that sullivans sell also or has someone found one that works will for them?

OH Breeder

beefmasterboy24 said:
oakie said:
Finally I looked at it, they had the drill going backwards.
I may be from Texas but I'm not stupid

that is a simple mistake if you have never used one before. A reversible drill is a must. You don't have to be stupid to make mistakes. Lord knows I make them all the time and especially when I was starting out.

oakie

beefmasterboy24 said:
oakie said:
Finally I looked at it, they had the drill going backwards.
I may be from Texas but I'm not stupid

Take a pill and stop overreacting it is just a suggestion and an observation I made. You probably have too much oil on the hair to get it to pop, who knows I am not standing over you holding your hand while you are operating the drill.

Silver

If your going to get a new drill get a compact 18 volt dewalt. Way better than my craftsman, ryobi, black and decker, and makita.

Bradenh

i got yall. im a kid and i probley didnt know what i was doing a couple of years ago when we used ours and i bet i had it backwards. ITS ALL GOOD

Silver

I'm not going to lie I have done some things like that, doesn't make any difference as long as your willing to listen to people who want to help.