Rough day

Help Support Steer Planet:

vc

I had to have out 13 year old Akita put down, she had started to go down hill slowly about 2 months ago, the last month she would make it up to the barn just about the time we finished feeding, every day she would make it up there just in time to turn and head back to the house, the last 3 days she went into a bad tail spin. Our large animal vet stopped by to help me out, I believe he had tears before I did.

I have had to put down allot of dogs in the coarse of my life, it does not get easier as you get older, the only thing tougher is seeing the wife once she finds out, she gets pretty torn up over these things.

Tess

Attachments

• DSCN0635.JPG
    DSCN0635.JPG
    148.3 KB · Views: 127

RyanChandler

aw that sucks! part of owning animals I guess- I had to put down a great 6month old bull calf on Friday- I found him in a creek bottom with a broken leg- snapped right in half at the hock.  I can't imagine having to put down my lil buddy Tyson :-\    Maybe a new puppy will cheer her up ;D

CAB

Sorry for your loss. We had to make that decision also last summer and tough day does not quite describe the loss. (angel) (angel)