Roving reporter

Help Support Steer Planet:

iowa

I made over to Voglers Semen Centre last Friday. Mostly had Ohlde Angus bulls there. Dad Gum was being collected and that was the only other bull I recognized the name of. Legend, Emblazon, Homer and Missing Link were being collected as well as about 5 other Ohlde bulls. I have some pictures. If you are interested I can email them directly to anyone that is. Legend was pretty impressive.

Show Heifer

I just AI'd some cows/heifers to Legend...would love to see a pic of him!
Also, isn't Voglers the one with Ace of Diamonds (shortie) or am I all confused?

Jill

Show Heifer said:
Also, isn't Voglers the one with Ace of Diamonds (shortie) or am I all confused?
Have a heifer and bull out of him (Legend) from last year, yes Red we did have a mental lapse at one point and do own a couple of purebred Angus, anyway, ours didn't get very big, the heifer is really nice, they are VERY easy fleshing and you need to be careful with feed they get fat really easy.

Jill

For those of us that don't get around much we really appreciate your reporting on the bulls, being our eyes so to speak.  Thanks

shortyjock89

Show Heifer said:

Vogel's are the one with Ace of Diamonds.  Two different families, but very similar names  (lol)

red

Red's got the pictures & will work on them today.

Thanks to our roving reporter Iowa!

afhm

Did you take pictures of Dad Gum and the other 5 occ bulls?  If so will youplese send them to Red so she can post them.  Thanks.