Royal Edge Catalog

Help Support Steer Planet:

Simnetix

Hello Steer Planet,

For the last couple of years we have bought a mailing list for the Royal Edge catalog.  This year we have decided that we'll send a catalog to those who have gotten bidders numbers in the past and those who request a catalog.  So, if you wish to receive a Royal Edge catalog, please fill out our request form on my website.  That webpage address is: williemorriscattle.com

Thank you,

Willie Morris

P.S. Winter has finally hit Iowa, we have received 1-4 1/2 inches today.  Weatherman called for a trace, today would be one of those 50% days that they're allowed to be wrong!  ;D

Jill

Vet school is the wrong profession, you could be a weather man, be wrong 50% of the time and still make more money than a vet, what a job!

Simnetix

Wow, that was quite a response!  Print publication is still king in agriculture advertising, but the internet has got to be the fastest way to get a message out and could soon eclipse snail mail as the only way to advertise and send catalogs. 

My almost 60 year old father claimed he'd NEVER turn on a computer, until last Christmas when to our surprise, he showed me his investment from Dell, asked me how to turn it on and get on to this internet thing he's heard about.  Now he's telling me I need to update my website more often. 

If you would, when filling out the mailing list, write Steer Planet in the commments.  Will be interesting to see how many of the requests come from the planeteers!

Thank you

ploughshare

Simnetix said:
My almost 60 year old father claimed he'd NEVER turn on a computer, until last Christmas when to our surprise, he showed me his investment from Dell, asked me how to turn it on and get on to this internet thing he's heard about.  Now he's telling me I need to update my website more often.

Grin! ;D

For those of us less capable here is a link to Willie's web site.

http://www.williemorriscattle.com/

Latest posts