Royal

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

Just to let you all know, our own "Justme" & her family had champion produce of dam in the Maine show! Way to go Funks!!!!!

Red (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (cow)

red

here's my girls!!! where's the corgis? In the Grand champion steer's picture from the Ohio State fair, they had a corgi in the picture!
BK07-2-2104_thumb.JPG

Red

Jill

I missed that, I left in the middle of the bull show, bummer.  Congrats to the Funks!

common sense

I saw your kids...they were having a ball and got me laughing so hard I almost popped.  They were playing with those gooey rubber balls.  I didn't see you.  It was  a great show and the cattle were really deep. I think it was one of the best Maine shows we've "spectated" in a while.  It was great to put faces to people too!  Gidget was having a GREAT time!!
Jill said:
I missed that, I left in the middle of the bull show, bummer.  Congrats to the Funks!

Joe Boy

Congratulations.  I am envious.  Wish it was mine...... again, congratulations.

TJ

(clapping)  (clapping)  (clapping)  (clapping)  (clapping)

justme

Common sense....I seen you in the make up area....at least if you are who I think you are lol.

Sorry I was so busy, This mom is pooped, such a long week.

Here's Danielle coming out of the ring from Showmanship.  She was one of the two 9 year olds in the jr. div. finals.  I was SO proud of her.  For those of you who have been on here for a while, you know what a hard time she has had.

Thanks everyone!!!! I got to meet Jill and some others, what a nice suprise!  I even got a hug from Red thru Jill (lol)

Attachments

• KC07-2-4621_thumb.jpg
    KC07-2-4621_thumb.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 532

Jill

I'm glad to see Danielle showed her heifer in showmanship, I think showmanship is the most important part of the show so tell her congratulations!!  We had gone to Bichelmeyers for lunch and Tate got sick before we got to eat so we had to head home, but Earl and Grady stayed and watched, it was nice to talk to you even though we didn't have much time, maybe in Kansas City at Jr. Nationals, I assume you will be there.

That is the down side to having ficticous names even if I saw someone from the board I wouldn't know who they were, Common Sense was able to pick the boys out of the crowd (imagine that), we did take a family picture at the start of the steer show for anyone who would like to know who we are, they are the 1st 4 pictures under steers, the good looking group ;).