Rumour that Little Cedar has sold 1/2 interest in there Canadian Donor Cow

Help Support Steer Planet:

Cowfarmer65

3060 South McNaughton Rd. Douglas, ON. Can.
As a matter of fact, the rumour has been confirmed by Little Cedar themselves. Congrats to them, they do an awesome job. The point of all this is to bring awareness of the prefix on this animal trevor.... I see I need to be more clear to you.............Matlock.............there's lots more donour prospects in there sale tomorrow........do you get it now?

Okotoks

There will be lots selling on Sunday that are out of paternal sisters to Lisa. That bull calf at foot in the photo is BIG SKY KX ADICTIVE 7T by K-Kim Gold Count 22P and he is now herd sire at U Bar Ranches Ardrossan, Alberta. These Hill Country bloodlines will work on both US and Canadian bred cattle.
In photo with calf she is a two year old with first her first calf.

Attachments

• Matkock NL Lisa 31R.jpg
    Matkock NL Lisa 31R.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 1,058
  • Matlock NL Lisa.jpg
    Matlock NL Lisa.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 205

Questions

Cowfarmer65 said:
Heard a rumour that Little Cedar has sold 1/2 interest in Matlock NL Lisa privately for a substantial amount of coin. Wondering if anyone else has heard this?

To who? How much?

jaimiediamond

Funnily enough the bull that riles up one of the members already has been sold for a large sum of money...

jaimiediamond

thunderdownunder said:
Actually it was me and the deal also included full possession  ;D

Ooo that makes sense all the mystery... and the rumors and it comes down to thunderdownunder I should have known!!!!

Latest posts